04-07-09 Kansas City Show

anastaza

finally living
I was there, and yes "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" was most definitely played.

Other than that, the setlist was pretty much what has been played so far this tour.

- ana

ray_afraid

I was there, and yes "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" was most definitely played.

Other than that, the setlist was pretty much what has been played so far this tour.

- ana
Great! I hope he keeps it in the set tomorrow night! I don't supose it replaced I Keep Mine Hidden did it? **hopes** :o

xfranklyx

no hope no harm
i was throwing around the idea of a texas or oakland show and now it seems like i have to go!

congrats for you KC!

Corrissey

lovable loser

- ana
:eek: no way! :guitar:

Congrats KC. Must be your BBQ ;) what...is Chicago chopped liver? :(:rolleyes: Some stages are bigger than others... :p

Sore Lips

moz angeles
If I believed that the main page rumors of Alma, Suedehead, Some Girls, and especially There Is A Light were true, then I would call in sick and be in St. Louis in a few hours.
They sound too good to be true!

Why is there so little info on this show? Moz soloers are usually so on top of everything Moz related.

If I believed that the main page rumors of Alma, Suedehead, Some Girls, and especially There Is A Light were true, then I would call in sick and be in St. Louis in a few hours.
Some Girls is definitely true, but I don't think the others are. I'm having a huge internal struggle over whether or not to call in sick and head to St. Louis just over that one song......

Patrick McGoohan

Dialing it in from heaven
Some Girls is definitely true, but I don't think the others are. I'm having a huge internal struggle over whether or not to call in sick and head to St. Louis just over that one song......
Not if it's going to put you in a bad spot or get you in trouble! :straightface:
Only do it if there are ZERO chances of negative consequences work or money-wise. (Yeah, unsolicited advice. :o)

Tags
holy shit! it's true
Top Bottom