04/05/1991 Music Hall - Cologne, Germany (soundboard)

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
Hello,

Does anyone have a FLAC version that they can upload? I thought I had this one but apparently do not. Much appreciated!
There are 2 versions of this kicking around.
One is a conversion from a VHS/DVD transfer (not seeding on ST currently).
The other version is AKA the excellent and superior sounding bootleg vinyl: "Battersea Patisserie".
There was a CD version, but my notes say the vinyl sounded better overall so:
I have a great WAV rip of the vinyl, but it is only chopped up in to side 1 & 2.
It is also 1.43 gig.

01 - Front.jpg 02 - Back.jpg

I'm happy to upload that, but if you are not inclined to chop up the files and convert to FLAC - I can do so, but no guarantees as to when.
Let me know.
Regards,
FWD.

Wiseguy72

I would love the Vinyl rip. That would be great. If it’s not too much trouble to convert it, that would be greatly appreciated and I am in no hurry for it. Again much thanks for your responsiveness and generosity.

PIVI16

Subscriber
Last edited:

Wiseguy72

Great thank you!! Will this download be active for a few days? I’m camping in the middle of Central Texas and have very spotty service, so I’ll have to download back at home.

PIVI16

Subscriber
Great thank you!! Will this download be active for a few days? I’m camping in the middle of Central Texas and have very spotty service, so I’ll have to download back at home.
Active for a week....
After one week just ask....
Best Regards,
PIVI16

Viva Mozza

You're the one for me
Thanks mate!

Dear Boy Moon

This recording is a revalation!!!!
Thanks for posting!!!!!!

One question though....possibly related......I went to see Moz at Great Woods in Mansfield MA in July 3rd 1991 (12th row and had 5 extra tickets as I couldn't get anyone else to go with me!) and am unsure who the backing band was....UI didn't think it was Alain/Boz/Spencer,etc..I remember the guitarist was apparently with Adam Ant at some point....could that have been Boz?
I do remember the show ended abruptly when a fan jumped on the stage and Moz bolted and never came back...

Top Bottom