03.13.2006 Tulsa Oklahoma

ray_afraid

Anybody got anything from 03.13.2006 Tulsa Oklahoma?
I'd LOVE to have any audio, video, pics, ect.

Hi Ray,

It'd save time if you check bootlegs downloads sites directory on top of the forum before post a request of download link.

13 March 2006 gig's audio download link is available from longtime contributor drifter's http://mozzbozz.vox.com

No, it's not.
I've searched all of the dl sites and haven't found anything.
Thanks though.

Ooops, I mistook of 14th March 2006 gig which is available from drifter's site. :o

Hope someone will upload it for you.

BUMP again.
I'm persistent. :D

You have to wait another few years, I suppose.

Last edited:
i'm not sure there is a good one.. i have a track from that show and it is bad.. i've said this a million times before BUT there was someone about 3 people down the rail from me who was recording it and i know she didnt get the whole show but most of it.. Apparently she is not sharing or has disappeared..

Yeah, I met a girl there who said she was gonna record it. Where did you get the track you have? Even if it's unlistenable, I'd like to have it.

grrr.. i think i lost it in the crash.. i have a couple OKC tracks and then of course SXSW.. but i KNOW i had tulsa's suedehead at one point.. i am sure i lost it in my last big crash.

Is there anything special on this day? :guitar:

The songs from Ringleader made their debut and 'Girlfriend in a Coma' was played for the first time ever as well. 'Still Ill' was played for the first time since the Smiths broke up and 'Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before' was played for the second time, the other being his first solo concert in 1988. Other solo favorites that hadn't been played in awhile were also in the set such as Suedehead, Trouble Loves Me and Reader Meet Author (maybe I'm in the minority as far as RMA goes, but I love it). Great show.
I have the recording of the next night from OKC which was a similar set, but I'd love to have a recording of this night, and I KNOW one exists.
Even if it sounds terrible, I don't mind, I don't mind, I don't mind.

Devoted101, do you remember where you got the track you had?

MorrisseyatCains12.jpg

FH000014_edited.jpg

i dont remember.. i thought it could have been through such a post when i was out begging for it.. io never talked to the girls with the yellow recorder.. they were more center/center rail whereas i was on the rail in front of my man gaz... as i said i know i had suedehead and i think stop me ... but thats it

THANK YOU!!!
(seeing your name in the IMG link, if it is yours, I think we met at this show)

i dont remember.. i thought it could have been through such a post when i was out begging for it.. io never talked to the girls with the yellow recorder.. they were more center/center rail whereas i was on the rail in front of my man gaz... as i said i know i had suedehead and i think stop me ... but thats it

Well at least I now know a couple tracks exist somewhere. It's nice to know my mission isn't pointless.

You have to wait another few years, I suppose.

Possibly... but...

BUMP! :D

Someone recorded this show.
FACT.
and you know, everything of worth on earth is there to SHARE!

Last edited:
That was a fun show. I had the Meat Is Murder tattoo on my arm.
I posted pictures for ray in an earlier post... I met you, Math, and dollow_bg and a dude from Atlanta that had a shaved head. Tom and his crew were there.
Gary Day came out the venue to take pictures and I got him to sign my shirt. My wife took a picture of you, me, Gary Day and my friend Kevin..
Scott had some good smoke..haha We drove 18 hours for this show.. We all pressed our ears to the thick glass window to hear the sound check. Out of the shows I have seen Moz since 92, this one falls in the top 3

That was a fun show. I had the Meat Is Murder tattoo on my arm.
I posted pictures for ray in an earlier post... I met you, Math, and dollow_bg and a dude from Atlanta that had a shaved head. Tom and his crew were there.
Gary Day came out the venue to take pictures and I got him to sign my shirt. My wife took a picture of you, me, Gary Day and my friend Kevin..
Scott had some good smoke..haha We drove 18 hours for this show.. We all pressed our ears to the thick glass window to hear the sound check. Out of the shows I have seen Moz since 92, this one falls in the top 3

Yes! What a great day and wonderful show!
Someone, somewhere has a recording of it. It has to show up some time, yeah?

Back
Top Bottom