Morrissey Central "… LOST IN TIME AND LOST IN SPACE" (March 25, 2022)

… LOST IN TIME AND LOST IN SPACE

0-6_iuq2sf.jpg

1984: SPM and SER

Regards,
FWD.

Did he drop him on his head? Would explain a few things.

“You’re not right in the head, and nor am I. This is why I like you I like you I like you.”

Another warm sunny day outdoors in the San Fernando Valley. Notice how every single photo from the California Son's youth is in the blaring California sun with California Mom wearing bikinis.

It's amazing in this photo how California Son Junior looks just like his grandpa Frank.

bongobongograd is a fantastic place,had a holiday there just last year.
I’m looking forward to spending my honeymoon there. I hear it’s lovely.

Bet that What difference T shirt he is wearing would be worth good money nowadays
Taken in the back garden of Kings Road presumably before they moved to Venlo?

Love it! Can you do one of Moz holding a baby Johnny Marr - just to annoy some folks? ;)
Wouldn’t it be more appropriate to do one of Johnny Marr holding an Oscar? Oh… THAT’s RIGHT! No photoshop required for that one. 🤣

:lbf:

Jr went on ebay looking to buy a plastic Oscar trophy:lbf::lbf:
Incredible this Pepe no shame whatsoever:censored:
im sure he'll go on Aly and Ory and make an acceptance speech:rofl:

:hammer:

Bet that What difference T shirt he is wearing would be worth good money nowadays
Taken in the back garden of Kings Road presumably before they moved to Venlo?
Stop saying fantasy words like king road venlo. This is in the backyard of California Son's childhood home in the San Fernando Valley and he is holding California Son Junior. The sun does not shine like that in Britin, even in the middle of July. There are only a few of you loonies left that can't get past that California Son played in a shitty Brit Pop band for 2 1/2 years in the 80's he didn't even want to play in. He hates cold rainy days, kickball, tea, raisin New York cum pudding..etc. Stop making him in to your foreigner Lord of the Rings fantasy dude, BUT keep buying from the mporiumuk. :laughing: Wake up. CALIFORNIA SON...get it?

Well if they gave it to the Oscar it is fine, but it does not seem right that Marr is in every statement referring to how positive he is and how positive all people are, except ...... After the respectful letter that Moz wrote to him so aptly, Marr seems to be remarking the positivity of himself and other people to contrast it with moz's supposed negativity, Moz is not negative is funny and very sensitive and is not false

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom