Morrissey Central "… LOST IN TIME AND LOST IN SPACE" (March 25, 2022)

… LOST IN TIME AND LOST IN SPACE

0-6_iuq2sf.jpg

1984: SPM and SER

Regards,
FWD.

That's the 2nd RHPS reference in recent months...

The guitar there is reminiscent of a lot of the riffs from Larry Gott Jr. of James and they also have the lyric in the song Rabbit Hole..

I'm late in time
And lost in space

Someone needs to photoshop out Sam's face and replace it with a mini Bruce Lee. See how he likes it! 😉

"1984: SPM and SER" That proves that Morrissey doesn't originate this content. Would he ever refer to himself as SPM?
He might do it just to have three letters/initials in each name. Our Moz likes a balanced sentence. He also used his own full name in his post about his dear departed mother.

Last edited:
‘Everyone has babies
Babies full of rabies
Rabies full of scabies
Scarlet has a fever
Ring is full of ringworm
Angel of disdain
Poor little fella has got rubella
Liver full of fungus
Junior full of gangrene
Mine is melanoma
Tike full of gripe
Whippersnapper's scurvy
Urchin made of acne

Get that thing away from me’

🙃
What is this ,?,Ketamine from where you got it? Who wrote it?

Oh Oh Oh, that photo is him, what some don't see, I'm not surprised by the photo!!! ... 25 years loving and shy, 62 years loving and silly because sometimes he mistreats himself and does not realize how valuable he is!! That photo says a lot... more of these things Central!!! There..... is the way!

"Behold! The future of Photoshop!"

P
This is very cute and explains the age old question "why is M letting sam ruin his career"
He is loyal to his family (its a shame they aren'r as loyal to him)
Lovely pic

Edit
Of course the picture is also a perfect bit of manipulation , " I am not the horror people say , look"

This pic kind of reminds me of the pics you see of children that grow up to have something awful happened to them.
"If only they new what lay ahead"
M was a wonder back then, he still is but you know what i mean
I would like to sat this came out wrong
I didn't mean M was gaslighting us into liking him
He doesn't need us to like him, he knows we love him .
I meant "of course this could BR SEEN to be a perfect bit of manipulation" Given the kind of comments one see's on social media whenever M does anything

I think M's silence has paid off, I see less bitching that I used to , its still there, lots of his fans have gone for good but less nasty comments.

P

I would like to sat this came out wrong
I didn't mean M was gaslighting us into liking him
He doesn't need us to like him, he knows we love him .
I meant "of course this could BR SEEN to be a perfect bit of manipulation" Given the kind of comments one see's on social media whenever M does anything

I think M's silence has paid off, I see less bitching that I used to , its still there, lots of his fans have gone for good but less nasty comments.
If we think Morrissey is loving, I think so, you can't think he posts these photos to manipulate his fans. When Morrissey, desperate at her mother's health, asked all fans to pray for her, she did so from the heart. This photo he put it to share with his fans. something beautiful,. He does it from the heart, love mobilizes Moz, as simple as that!!!!!

This is a really nice picture. More of this content from Central and less woe is me posts about airplay in Bongobongograd, please.
bongobongograd is a fantastic place,had a holiday there just last year.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom