Morrissey Central “YOU’VE GOT, BABY, SUCH A FABULOUS NAME” (March 10, 2022)

:)

the annoying :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: has been ATTACKED AGAIN!!:swear

he wasnt mentioned😳
he has to be mentioned all the time FFS 🤥

I APPROVED THE NAME WITHOUT ME THERE
WOULD HAVE BEEN NO SOUP🫕

EVERYTHING IS ME ME ME make sure you
spell LEPEPE CORRECTLY in FRENCH:swear

what a dork:hammer:

‘Paul Morressey’ :squiffy:

Scraping the barrel a bit.

Funny, I’ve always heard that line as
‘You’ve got, baby, such a fabulous game’. But Morrissey hears ‘name’ instead.

No lyrics in the cd copy I have.

When I looked up the lyrics...

different sites had the same (wrong?) lyrics

‘Since I been blasted, I've been blown, I've been backing away
You've got to back it away
You've got to take a search of values, yeah
But I've got a concert out to play
With a Vietnamese baby on your mind’

Which is totally different to what Morrissey and I are hearing. What do you hear ? .....

2:06 in

I’ve also just listened to a demo and a live version and still hear ‘You’ve got, baby, such a fabulous game’.

‘Paul Morressey’ :squiffy:

This is the kind of thing I can imagine Morrissey watching at 3am on a Saturday, six pints in, just before starting one of his letters. Then writing and re-writing it until dawn, then throwing it away.

Well, if that doesn't get him a deal, I don't know what will

Some guy wot writes words and makes 'em into booky things made millions in a few days on kickstarter. Days ago that was.

I wander around in my brain down streets covered in rain and think to myself if Morrissey did the same he'd get enough to release everthing

xiw

Which is totally different to what Morrissey and I are hearing. What do you hear ? .....

I’ve also just listened to a demo and a live version and still hear ‘You’ve got, baby, such a fabulous game’.

I'm thinking it's 'game' but Morrissey is doing his usual play on words:
  • "Not to declare expect my jeans"
  • "Home is where the art is"
  • "The Impotence Of Ernest"
  • "I dreamt about stew last night"

I’ve also just listened to a demo and a live version and still hear ‘You’ve got, baby, such a fabulous game

I was looking at it as saying "name" because she calls out HIS name as the answer.

Soup.

I like soup. Tomato is nice with toast. Reading a good book too. That's nice. A good film too. Listening to some records and sharing those with the world. Fab!

But no! What does Morrissey do? He just posts more bollocks. The biggest kick that Morrissey has gotten in a while is... a contestant on some shit, is called, Shelley!

Mega!

Must share!

@ Morrissey Please get drunk as f***, write some lyrics while drunk and post some footage!

Soup.

I like soup. Tomato is nice with toast. Reading a good book too. That's nice. A good film too. Listening to some records and sharing those with the world. Fab!

But no! What does Morrissey do? He just posts more bollocks. The biggest kick that Morrissey has gotten in a while is... a contestant on some shit, is called, Shelley!

Mega!

Must share!

@ Morrissey Please get drunk as f***, write some lyrics while drunk and post some footage!
That’s my job 😊

This is the kind of thing I can imagine Morrissey watching at 3am on a Saturday, six pints in, just before starting one of his letters. Then writing and re-writing it until dawn, then throwing it away.
Mm no no no Moz can not drink alcohol should not ,(taking care of Moz!!) I hope Damon or whoever is by his side will take care of him, but first he must take care of himself.....

Maybe that TV is in the hotel where Moz is staying in Los Angeles, it is more I thought I heard in the background the typical and beautiful voice of Mozuchisss, with the characteristic melody of him, will it be in super luxurious Hotel where Mozy usually goes??

...And I just came running here, like a hurricane, thinking that it was his new hit !!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom