Morrissey Central “YOU’VE GOT, BABY, SUCH A FABULOUS NAME” (March 10, 2022)

If of course Morrissey far ahead, it was just a curiosity, Marr gave a note for Chile and said that he plans to go there in 2023, and sure to Argentina ... and I want Moz to come!! And there's no news of Moz's new album!!!! We are faithful lovers of our great Moz.Y tu,,as fan as me!! Lujissey from Argentina!!! Come back don't disappear ! ... The release of Moz's album is like a complicated birth let's all think that it has already come out and will come out!!! viva Moz From left and Lujissey!!!!!!

Quest Artist management as midwife, doesn’t seem to be helping.

The Universe is mental.energies follow thought. I propose that all the fans of Moz's heart think of him signing a contract, with the new album in his hands and singing in shows the new songs and Moz happy and brimming with health health, and so in this way everything will manifest, they are tremendously powerful universal principles, let's think of Moz that way and listen to his Bonfire!!!! . Faith we are going. Keta vos tambien!!!!

No, but he does get an hour-long show on The Great Songwriters series.
Hahaha score! 🙄 yeah right
Is that midget even slightly relevant? No, he needs a label for payola, otherwise he'd be forgotten

This is a serious question - due to the mentions of drinking here and Morrissey's use of alcohol - do you believe or know that he has a drinking problem? It could go some way to explaining a few things. I do think Morrissey could have a bit of an issue with drink as it shows on his face. Apologies if his health issues are related to something else....

This is the kind of thing I can imagine Morrissey watching at 3am on a Saturday, six pints in, just before starting one of his letters. Then writing and re-writing it until dawn, then throwing it away.

I can imagine Morrissey watching a Film Noir. And also films by Antonioni, De Sica, Fellini...

Funny, I’ve always heard that line as
‘You’ve got, baby, such a fabulous game’. But Morrissey hears ‘name’ instead.

No lyrics in the cd copy I have.

When I looked up the lyrics...

different sites had the same (wrong?) lyrics

‘Since I been blasted, I've been blown, I've been backing away
You've got to back it away
You've got to take a search of values, yeah
But I've got a concert out to play
With a Vietnamese baby on your mind’

Which is totally different to what Morrissey and I are hearing. What do you hear ? .....

2:06 in

I’ve also just listened to a demo and a live version and still hear ‘You’ve got, baby, such a fabulous game’.

Thanks for the video.

The name "Putler" has been around for some time too, since 2009, probably even longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha score! 🙄 yeah right
Is that midget even slightly relevant? No, he needs a label for payola, otherwise he'd be forgotten
Well, Johnny understands that a label is useful, if one wants to release an album. Like Marr did two weeks ago. Morrissey should take heed.

Well, it goes to show Morrissey as an integral part of pop culture. Only relevant people get to be mentioned on a trivia game show.

Wonder when he will feature on this?

Well, it goes to show Morrissey as an integral part of pop culture. Only relevant people get to be mentioned on a trivia game show.
True, and I always get a thrill when his name is mentioned on TV. I don't think the Jeopardy show is available here in Britain, but of course they have a YouTube channel.

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not, but it is funny. Cheers!

Wonder when he will feature on this?

In the UK? Probably after his death, which is a shame.

UK media hate Morrissey, fail to acknowledge his worldwide legendary status and treat him unfairly.

Unfortunately.

UK media hate Morrissey, fail to acknowledge his worldwide legendary status and treat him unfairly.

Unfortunately.

Which is a shame but he himself misjudged the sentiment in the UK when he mentioned For Britain etc or he was given a bum steer by someone.

Which is a shame but he himself misjudged the sentiment in the UK when he mentioned For Britain etc or he was given a bum steer by someone.

It's got nothing to do with Anne Marie.

They were on the lookout for anything to twist - it made it easier - but they would have found something.

Journalists had been briefing against him behind the scenes since 2007 & it got more vicious after 2012.

Unfortunately.

Also he turns down documentaries.

And nearly everything.

Back
Top Bottom