Morrissey Central “Y’ISRA EL” (February 17, 2023)

would be great but they probably wouldn't allow it. Palestine (west bank and gaza) is a fiercely homophobic and intolerant place. (and I have, unlike most of you- been there)

they have some cool cats there - unfortunately the regime is doing their outmost to silence all voices expressing any sort of individuality.

just one example:
But is it true that the Israeli finance minister Smotrich actually boasted that he is "a fascist homophobe"? https://diem25.org/one-democratic-state-the-sensible-solution-for-palestine/

As FWD reports, the press in Israel has got wind of the concert dates, saying that Morrissey only cancelled once in Israel, and that was nothing to do with him but because of pandemic rules, in 2020. So the way seems clear for good times : )

Time is up . Another unreliable information on MC

FFS can we all just Chill 🙄

The Belgium dates were late coming, but they still came.

Can’t handle all the drama from the negative Nancy’s all the f’kin time.

Jesus, Bake a Cake

you whiners bitch
Yeah yeah yeah. Ouahtever.

...My name is not Whiners, you'd know that if you visited here more often, "Magaguest.":rolleyes: (Magaguest who's not to be confused with "Magagenius", who can actually read.)(sort of.)

Forgive me if I don’t consider Morrissey to be one of the brightest political minds of our time.
Well as long as you acknowlege he's

100% correct!

Don't stop at 97%, though, you might get into trouble with Bibi. ( not me. Or Boz Boorer.)

would be great but they probably wouldn't allow it. Palestine (west bank and gaza) is a fiercely homophobic and intolerant place. (and I have, unlike most of you- been there)

they have some cool cats there - unfortunately the regime is doing their outmost to silence all voices expressing any sort of individuality.

just one example:
Finally someone said it.
Y’all just trying to catch on to the wave of hatred towards Israel because some b list celebs told you to
Try living as a Jew in Israel for a month and not to die by a Palestinian terrorist shooter/knife wielder

please read my reply above...
Part of his reasoning is that Israel is a free and liberal country, while in Gaza, run by Hamas, gays are thrown from the roof, and western music is forbidden. How many western performers had a gig in Gaza? Even Roger Waters won't play there, but he did in Israel (before he turned into an old anti-semite). Just think about the Ariana Grande or Paris's Bataclan terror attacks - aimed at western music. This is what redical Islam supports. What do you think was the reaction by Palestinians hearing about those attacks? They were cheering and handing out candys in the streets....
So why Morrissey supports Israel? The question is how you can support someone else in this conflict. And yes, Roger waters supports Putin... It goes well with his support to the Palestinians.
Exactly

just one example:
Yeah. And it probably just wouldn't be safe.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom