“That’s How People Grow Up” recorded for upcoming Greatest Hits album...

A Greatest Hits album Moz? Another one??

Lets hope its not on Castle records or Telstar. Though you'd all probably enjoy that.

Seriously who is releasing this? Why another Greatest Hits album called Greatest Hits?? Reminds me of World Of Morrissey. What was all that about, contractual release wasn't it?

Oh well expect another Southpaw, Maladjusted and the autobiography!

Jesus, not another Greatest Hits album.

He is becoming what he claimed to despise.

I do not like this!!!!!!!!

-Vaux

the old, 'crew told me'. yawn, been done. so are you the guy behind the fake morrissey interview that appeared like a year ago???

Hang on. Let's get this clear before people get carried away (again). Did Boz say it was a greatest hits album or did you get that bit from this blog?

If Boz said it I'd take it as gospel but I wouldn't necessarily believe it just because someone speculated on a blog. Someone who just hired the studio technician some equipment.

Hang on. Let's get this clear before people get carried away (again). Did Boz say it was a greatest hits album or did you get that bit from this blog?

If Boz said it I'd take it as gospel but I wouldn't necessarily believe it just because someone speculated on a blog. Someone who just hired the studio technician some equipment.

I agree. Maybe it is the gospel truth but it would also be an easy assumption given that this tour is the "Greatest Hits" tour. And one way or the other we've got not one but two new songs. And haven't there been rumors of hearing a third new song soundchecked or something? I don't think we're necessarily done with hearing new songs on this tour, or of there being some more new songs in the wings whether we hear them on this tour or not. So, whatever he releases will have some new stuff on it, and I'm definitely not complaning about that.

Another Greatest Hits??? How many damn albums does Everyday Is Like Sunday have to appear on...

Seriously, aside from a 2-Disc Complete Retrospective the only thing I would shelve down any money for would be a singles Collection from 1995-2007....

1 Dagenham Dave
2 Boy Racer
3 Alma Matters
4 Roy's Keen
5 Satan Rejected My Soul
6 Irish Blood, English Heart
7 First Of The Gang To Die
8 Let Me Kiss You
9 I Have Forgiven Jesus
10 There Is A Light LIVE (And Or Redondo Beach)
11 You Have Killed Me
12 The Youngest Was The Most Loved
13 In The Future When All's Well
14 I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
15 All You Need Is Me
16 That's How People Grow Up...

(Perhaps a disc of b-sides)

I DO NOT Want to see a disc of STUDIO Recordings of the songs he's been playing on his Current "Tour"

! Everyday Is Like Sunday
2 Disapponted
3 Last Of The Famous International Playboys
4 I've Changed My Plea To Guilty
5 You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
6 The National Front Disco
7 Now My Heart Is Full
8 Reader Meets Author
9 Trouble Loves Me
10 Irish Blood, English heart
11 First Of The Gang To Die
12 Let Me Kiss You
13 You Have Killed Me
14 The Youngest Was The Most Loved
15 In The Future When All's Well
16 I Just Want To See The Boy Happy
17 I Will See You In Far Off Places
18 All You Need Is Me
19 That's How People Grow Up...

Added Bonus for commerical and economic royalties...throw in some Smiths songs
20 Still Ill
21 William, It Was Really Nothing
22 Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want
23 How Soon Is Now?
24 The Queen Is Dead
25 The Boy With A Thorn In His Side
26 Panic
27 Girfriend In A Coma
28 Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before...

Seriously.....

Now I wouldn't mind a Live CD from this tour

Seriously, aside from a 2-Disc Complete Retrospective the only thing I would shelve down any money for would be a singles Collection from 1995-2007....

I'd shelve down only for the badge. Everything else I believe we've been catered in the d/b section:rolleyes: Only live or new, if I have to be serious.

Hey, hey, hey.

Let's wait for the slightest bit of info one way or the other regarding whether this actually is a greatest hits album, or if that's just a term that sprang to the reporter's fertile mind.

Last edited:
"Greates Hits" doesn't always mean "Greatest COMMERCIAL Hits". Who knows what would be on that album. Maybe some unreleased tracks, like "Home Is A Question Mark" or "Playing Easy To Get"? Even if they would appear on a bonus disc only, it would be reason enough for me to buy that album.

"Greates Hits" doesn't always mean "Greatest COMMERCIAL Hits". Who knows what would be on that album. Maybe some unreleased tracks, like "Home Is A Question Mark" or "Playing Easy To Get"? Even if they would appear on a bonus disc only, it would be reason enough for me to buy that album.

yeah, we saw that with Best Of Morrissey!...wasn't anything unreleased there..Morrissey would not title an unreleased/rare compilation...Greatest Hits...Home Is A Question Mark would be a good titled for a compilation though

Back
Top Bottom