Morrissey Central “SWEETIE PIE” (December 17, 2021)

Two images - one of a Morrissey piñata and another photoshop image. Both artists (or artist) “unknown”.

604B0EE8-3FD4-4B57-81D2-1D66CF3B066C.jpeg

32B100AB-0967-4CEE-BD00-92AF4A004228.jpeg

I'd like to give that pinata a good beating. Nah. It's too pretty.

That’s not a photoshop. If I was them, I’d sue for even insinuating it was.
That’s Microsoft Paint.

Oi! Sam! You already stole the image I made of that Corrie actor that died and made it into a t-shirt (yet to hear from you about my share of the royalties), but if you’re desperate for merch/pics (and it looks like you are), let me know. I can also do poetry.

That’s not a photoshop. If I was them, I’d sue for even insinuating it was.
That’s Microsoft Paint.

Oi! Sam! You already stole the image I made of that Corrie actor that died and made it into a t-shirt (yet to hear from you about my share of the royalties), but if you’re desperate for merch/pics (and it looks like you are), let me know. I can also do poetry.
how much of your royalties will you then pass on to neville buswells family for using his image.

You can tell that SER did not do that photoshop.

First off he is really good at photoshop and would not have done such a hack job.
Second, it's the best photoshop of Morrissey I've seen in ages. SER is never funny or entertaining.

That play on Son and Cher is pretty good, but the photo shop is as usual, awful.

Screenshot_20211217-215117~2.png

FWD.

I can't wait for Fiona Dodwell's next article, praising the Morrissey photoshop phenomenon, and how it proves he is the greatest artist to ever walk the earth.

Wtf is Morrissey doing allowing Sam to run his website? This shit looks like something a 10 year old puts together for a fan project.

Sam needs to bugger off and get a job of his own instead of leeching off his uncle and making his uncles website look like a mess

If any new fans checked out Morrissey Central I think they'd be put off for life

Wow. It's really, really hard for me to believe that someone that was responsible for picking such great photos or stills for album sleeves is just allowing himself to be associated with this....whatever this is....

Is it a mad attempt to avoid falling into irrelevance?

Isn't it a quote from his most beloved Wilde...'the only thing worse than being talked about, is not being talked about?'....

ugh...there are better ways though

Tags
morrissey central photoshop

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom