Morrissey Central “REBELS WITHOUT ASSISTANCE” (December 22, 2022)

"It's been quite sad. The absence of any promotion is noticeable. It's devastating how no one can ever get this right. But they can't, or they won't. Radio stations, as far as I can tell, will play just about anything they're asked to. But as I've always said, true artists must always look after themselves whereas non-artists are encouraged and advanced beyond reason. When you walk through a storm hold your head up high … as the song goes!"

Morrissey in conversation, Los Angeles, December 2022.
Provided by K, C and H.

"...True artists must always look after themselves... "

'Promotion' on his own part might require more effort in the future than things like last night's Morrissey Central IG (11.1k) stories consisting of 5 posts all linking to SER's YT (6.5k) channel - perhaps?
FWD.

"...True artists must always look after themselves... "

'Promotion' on his own part might require more effort in the future than things like last night's Morrissey Central IG (11.1k) stories consisting of 5 posts all linking to SER's YT (6.5k) channel - perhaps?
FWD.
Linking to old videos from 2018...

Morrissey is now playing a worse version of himself in the biggest pity party I have ever seen.
This reminds me of a guy I had to talk to at work He’s gets complaints from this person, that person, another person. He comes in and always gives reason why “they” are wrong and he is right. One day I said to him do you know what the common denominator is to all these complaints and situations? YOU. Maybe instead of blaming everyone else you should take a look at how YOU contribute to the issues. He didn’t like that, and either does Morrissey.
These types just like to play victim and blame, blame, blame. It has always been Morrissey MO, it just seems to be getting worse with age.

Morrissey is now playing a worse version of himself in the biggest pity party I have ever seen.
This reminds me of a guy I had to talk to at work He’s gets complaints from this person, that person, another person. He comes in and always gives reason why “they” are wrong and he is right. One day I said to him do you know what the common denominator is to all these complaints and situations? YOU. Maybe instead of blaming everyone else you should take a look at how YOU contribute to the issues. He didn’t like that, and either does Morrissey.
These types just like to play victim and blame, blame, blame. It has always been Morrissey MO, it just seems to be getting worse with age.
All the pent-up effort clearly gone into this complaint to blame someone perceived as blaming!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom