Morrissey Central “NOTICEBOARD UK” - 6 UK dates & 2 Dublin dates (April 3, 2023)

Tickets are on sale Thursday 6 April for Morrissey concerts:

PORTSMOUTH Guildhall (July 8) Saturday
NOTTINGHAM Royal Concert Hall (July 9) Sunday

LEEDS Millenium Square (July 12) Wednesday

LIVERPOOL Empire (July 18) Tuesday
LONDON The Troxy (July 22) Saturday

Official Morrissey FB confirms 2 Dublin dates too:

img_1_1680535311500~2.jpg

Update (April 6, 2023):
An extra date was added at The Liverpool Empire for July 19:

morrisseyofficial-06042023-0001.jpg

Media item:

2x Leeds (bought weeks ago) and 2x Liverpool 18 July, 2x Liverpool 19 July. I hope it's all seated at the front. I was shocked by how quickly Liverpool tickets went earlier. It was crazy. The seats are great as long as there is no standing.

2x Leeds (bought weeks ago) and 2x Liverpool 18 July, 2x Liverpool 19 July. I hope it's all seated at the front. I was shocked by how quickly Liverpool tickets went earlier. It was crazy. The seats are great as long as there is no standing.
Unfortunately you’re going to have to contend with the barrier crowd no matter what. If I have to go seating, it’s always balcony or circle.
Palladium was OK as I had the very back of the stalls which gave an OK view.

Unfortunately you’re going to have to contend with the barrier crowd no matter what. If I have to go seating, it’s always balcony or circle.
Palladium was OK as I had the very back of the stalls which gave an OK view.

Yeh, it might be different because they were bought for my mother to come who needs accessible seating as she cannot stand up for very long if there are people in front of her. I hope they aren't going to ruin it for her. I'm happy to make a fuss about discrimination if I have to.

Yeh, it might be different because they were bought for my mother to come who needs accessible seating as she cannot stand up for very long if there are people in front of her. I hope they aren't going to ruin it for her. I'm happy to make a fuss about discrimination if I have to.
I don’t want to ruin it for you, but they are going to ruin it for her. Making a fuss won’t make a difference, because some of them will (quite literally) stomp and cry until security give up. The tour manager actually tells the security to just let them stand there. I experienced all of this in Glasgow.
They'll just move your mum to assigned accessible seating.

I don’t want to ruin it for you, but they are going to ruin it for her. Making a fuss won’t make a difference, because some of them will (quite literally) stomp and cry until security give up. The tour manager actually tells the security to just let them stand there. I experienced all of this in Glasgow.
They'll just move your mum to assigned accessible seating.

It is classed as accessible seating right now. That's what I bought. Wondering whether due to the height of the stage you'll still be able to see over and above them with being 4 rows back.

Got tix for 4 for the Saturday night Dublin. A weekend on the Black stuff with a bit of Morrissey thrown in.
(Dublin is easier to get to than the other dates)
I'll be getting aled as well all Saturday,probably in pmacs craft beer pub.

Wow, exciting times… no Manc gig so I’m taking a trip to Nottingham, looks to be a great venue 🙌🏼

Row B booked for Troxy.

Same here, new to this city and don’t really know anyone. Would take my girlfriend but she pretty much works 24/7 🤣 didn’t feel alone at all at Hammersmith, never alone in such good company filled with people who have good taste.
This will actually be my 3rd time going solo! (although I'd prefer to go with other people)........Just fyi I think the George on Commercial Road is a good pre gig music friendly pub and not miles from the Troxy.

Do we think the LIVERPOOL and NOTTINGHAM venues will allow the guestlist and the list to stand across the whole of the front of the stage? The gap between the front row seats and the stage looks VERY thin at both of these venues so surely the usual front row people won’t have space to stand there?

This will actually be my 3rd time going solo! (although I'd prefer to go with other people)........Just fyi I think the George on Commercial Road is a good pre gig music friendly pub and not miles from the Troxy.
Been to plenty of Morrissey gigs by myself. A few pints and an open mind and a great time is there to be had (ooooh-err!). It’s easier at standing gigs as you invariably end up next to compatible people, whereas if you’re sitting you’ve got one person on either side, and if they’re not for talking, it can get a bit awkward.

Been to plenty of Morrissey gigs by myself. A few pints and an open mind and a great time is there to be had (ooooh-err!). It’s easier at standing gigs as you invariably end up next to compatible people, whereas if you’re sitting you’ve got one person on either side, and if they’re not for talking, it can get a bit awkward.
Sure, I've loved every gig I've been to....except I'm 5'1' and was in the standing area in Brighton last year where I had a great view of the stage and had been waiting there for an hour for M to come on and then some bloke who was probably 6'5' came and stood in front of me for the whole of the gig!

Sure, I've loved every gig I've been to....except I'm 5'1' and was in the standing area in Brighton last year where I had a great view of the stage and had been waiting there for an hour for M to come on and then some bloke who was probably 6'5' came and stood in front of me for the whole of the gig!
That’s just how gigs are. Other people can’t help how tall they are. He’s probably on some other forum, moaning about this short-arse who was trying to peak over his shoulder the whole gig.

What I find really baffling is the amount of quick professional organisation that's suddenly behind this. I mean Liverpool sold out today and there is already an additional gig on sale the same day?! And a lot of timely updated promotion! And this after months and months of misinformation, information, that came too quickly and being retreated and maybes...
Are there now professionals doing this? I mean, good for everybody :), but where were they in the past?

The seats are great as long as there is no standing.
If you are in the stalls, I'm afraid that everyone is going to be standing up for the entire show, including the rows immediately in front of you. That's just the way it is at Morrissey shows - it's a rock concert, not a play or a poetry recital.

The only place where people might remain seated for the entire show is on the circle or balcony.

If you are in the stalls, I'm afraid that everyone is going to be standing up for the entire show, including the rows immediately in front of you. That's just the way it is at Morrissey shows - it's a rock concert, not a play or a poetry recital.

The only place where people might remain seated for the entire show is on the circle or balcony.
Yeah, rock concerts are not to be watched sitting down... The first time I saw Moz it was at some festival, PJ Harvey played before him, and it was all cool, everyone was sitting down enjoying the show, clapping etc. But the moment Morrissey appeared, automatically everyone stood up and no one sat down again. It was clear who everyone was there to see.

Tags
tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom