Morrissey Central “NOTICEBOARD UK” - 6 UK dates & 2 Dublin dates (April 3, 2023)

Tickets are on sale Thursday 6 April for Morrissey concerts:

PORTSMOUTH Guildhall (July 8) Saturday
NOTTINGHAM Royal Concert Hall (July 9) Sunday

LEEDS Millenium Square (July 12) Wednesday

LIVERPOOL Empire (July 18) Tuesday
LONDON The Troxy (July 22) Saturday

Official Morrissey FB confirms 2 Dublin dates too:

img_1_1680535311500~2.jpg

Update (April 6, 2023):
An extra date was added at The Liverpool Empire for July 19:

morrisseyofficial-06042023-0001.jpg

Media item:

Nottingham and Leeds sorted!

nottingham,leeds and liverpool sorted for me 2 many gigs in london recently so will miss this 1

Got standing tickets for both nights in Dublin
Never been to Ireland , great excuse to tick that off
Surprisingly got through ok on ticketmaster app

Went back to have a look at Liverpool as my original idea was to do that show but was all gone in about 4mine!

Row B booked for Troxy.
Got 1 x seat for The Troxy. My friend bailed, and I'd rather not be going alone, but I'm so happy just to be seeing M at what looks like a great venue.
Same here, new to this city and don’t really know anyone. Would take my girlfriend but she pretty much works 24/7 🤣 didn’t feel alone at all at Hammersmith, never alone in such good company filled with people who have good taste.

Got 2x seats for Liverpool and 1x seat for London. ATG's website is a good shout if he ever plays these venues, the seats don't sell out as fast compared to the other websites.

Might get Leeds tickets closer to the time, I don't think it will sell out fast seeing as the capacity is double the others.

How do the stalls work for Liverpool it looks like the tickets are assigned a seat number but says it is standing?

Last edited:
Liverpool is all seated. Except for the traveling guest list who will be standing in front of the front row, of course 😉

Row B booked for Troxy.

Same here, new to this city and don’t really know anyone. Would take my girlfriend but she pretty much works 24/7 🤣 didn’t feel alone at all at Hammersmith, never alone in such good company filled with people who have good taste.
Youll be surrounded by us other M fans at the Troxy, an extended family of sorts 😉

Nottingham sorted - anyone who stands in the balcony seated areas should be thrown out (unless for the start/end)

There is a very small section in front of the front row

This is why I bought circle seats for Liverpool and London.

I was in the back half of stalls at Blackpool last year - all meant to be seated, but there was a group stood between row A stalls and the stage.

I don't want to buy a great stalls seat and have people stood in front of me, I would ask for a refund.

Got standing tickets for both nights in Dublin
Never been to Ireland , great excuse to tick that off
Surprisingly got through ok on ticketmaster app

Went back to have a look at Liverpool as my original idea was to do that show but was all gone in about 4mine!
At 9.31am Ticketmangler told me the standing was sold out, which I didn't believe so I hit the back button and was then able to get one. My friends ended up in stalls so I think the Sat night tickets disappeared very fast.

Tags
tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom