Morrissey Central “NOTICEBOARD UK” - 6 UK dates & 2 Dublin dates (April 3, 2023)

Tickets are on sale Thursday 6 April for Morrissey concerts:

PORTSMOUTH Guildhall (July 8) Saturday
NOTTINGHAM Royal Concert Hall (July 9) Sunday

LEEDS Millenium Square (July 12) Wednesday

LIVERPOOL Empire (July 18) Tuesday
LONDON The Troxy (July 22) Saturday

Official Morrissey FB confirms 2 Dublin dates too:

img_1_1680535311500~2.jpg

Update (April 6, 2023):
An extra date was added at The Liverpool Empire for July 19:

morrisseyofficial-06042023-0001.jpg

Media item:

Portsmouth - nice, home town show for me!

Do we think that these dates are actually going to happen? There are no details of where tickets are onsale on Sam’s post?

He needs to Wolverhampton Civic Hall as it is reopening with the likes of Sparks, James, Siouxsie all playing in June.

I'll take Leeds and Liverpool and maybe Nottingham. He should come to geordieland again! It's been a while. Stockton doesn't count, lol.

This is quite the announcement for a Monday morning. Great news! Let's hope they all stay viable and aren't cancelled like Crystal Palace, but who knows what happened there. Maybe it was nothing to do with M it just fell through for a particular reason.

Do we think that these dates are actually going to happen? There are no details of where tickets are onsale on Sam’s post?

There is no way of knowing until you've actually been in the same room as him for an hour and a half and are then walking out the door elated. That's is the only time you know it's gone ahead. I'm afraid it's the chance you take. I guess it depends on how big a fan people are as some of us on here are lunatics who would still pay to see him if he cancelled many times consecutively. Lol.

There should be more information forthcoming about where will be flogging the tickets.

There is no way of knowing until you've actually been in the same room as him for an hour and a half and are then walking out the door elated. That's is the only time you know it's gone ahead. I'm afraid it's the chance you take. I guess it depends on how big a fan people are as some of us on here are lunatics who would still pay to see him if he cancelled many times consecutively. Lol.

There should be more information forthcoming about where will be flogging the tickets.
I don’t mean will he cancel them. I’m wondering whether they will even go onsale and whether they have been confirmed officially or whether this is Sam jumping the gun again after hearing uncle M mention he fancies playing some of these venues.

And another UK tour...you're on a roll... I'm happy for you and sad for me 😁

I feel like we Brits need to get our fill of M gigs in case he shuffles off back to America, lol. You just never know when that might happen. It might not even be the US he disappears to.

I hope he visits your locale soon! It's tough to watch from afar. I felt like that for some of the gigs recently/last year. But I think it's amazing that this site exists to compile and discuss each gig and provide information, photographs and videos. In all honesty, M should be praising those who are caretakers of Solo. David and all of the mods do great work here to keep it all alive.

I do find it regrettable that he has fans all around the world but only visits certain countries and areas on rare occasions. It must be difficult. I guess I am lucky living in the UK, in that respect.

Last edited:
I don’t mean will he cancel them. I’m wondering whether they will even go onsale and whether they have been confirmed officially or whether this is Sam jumping the gun again after hearing uncle M mention he fancies playing some of these venues.

Yeh, what I meant is you never know whether they are going to go on sale, going to take place and going to last as long as they usually do until it's over. I was covering everything not just his penchant for cancelling shows.

😆 I feel the same way when I read new dates that have been announced because they have consistently jumped the gun on quite a few things on Central, so it's difficult to know. I rang Liverpool over the weekend and they don't know anything about when the tickets go on sale or even him playing there. However, the lady also said that they are not often told until two days before tickets go on sale about a show. So there is noone else to ask!

Nottingham! The Mothership is calling me home! Wish it was Rock City, though. No links available to any selling sites as yet...See Tickets are still listing Crystal Palace.

From Crystal Palace Park to The Troxy... I'd love to know what actually was going on when that gig was announced

Brilliant news, I will go for the Liverpool one, been to Leeds twice.
Where will they go on sale?, the venues themselves or TMugger

Last edited:
There are some truly appalling reviews of the staff at the Troxy on Tripadvisor... Makes me think twice about bothering.

I have just called Nottingham Royal, and the lady said "I don't think it is 100% confirmed". Take from that that you will.

Portsmouth Guildhall are now advertising this themselves, though in true Mozza fashion, with the wrong date.
B1A24B63-DB10-4489-82E5-D3AFCD4704B0.jpeg

Kind of forgot Irish dates too... 🙄
Will add to title.

Tags
tour

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom