Morrissey Central “NOTICEBOARD UK” - 6 UK dates & 2 Dublin dates (April 3, 2023)

Tickets are on sale Thursday 6 April for Morrissey concerts:

PORTSMOUTH Guildhall (July 8) Saturday
NOTTINGHAM Royal Concert Hall (July 9) Sunday

LEEDS Millenium Square (July 12) Wednesday

LIVERPOOL Empire (July 18) Tuesday
LONDON The Troxy (July 22) Saturday

Official Morrissey FB confirms 2 Dublin dates too:

img_1_1680535311500~2.jpg

Update (April 6, 2023):
An extra date was added at The Liverpool Empire for July 19:

morrisseyofficial-06042023-0001.jpg

Media item:

Anybody have a pre-sale link for Nottingham? I'm willing to trade unconditional love.

Both posters now have Central posts...

IRISH BLOOD

THE WORLD WILL LISTEN

FWD.
That's a nice touch. So many artists lump Ireland in with the UK or barely mention the IRL date.

Still “preceded by Israel dates”?

My appetite for more live gigs is being drained by my depression over the lack of new music unfortunately

I saw M there during the noughties, it was standing and a small to medium sized venue - oh and by the way, it's not on Vicar St, but Thomas St in Dublin. That confused me greatly at the time.
The Swords tour? I was there too, stage right. At the end everyone was calling for Moz as they walked off stage and I called for Jesse instead, just to be different. He looked back at me in surprise at his name being called. It mustn't happen too often.

My appetite for more live gigs is being drained by my depression over the lack of new music unfortunately
That's why it's important to have a wide interest in music. Hopefully you do and I'm wasting my caring but condescending breath. I'm looking forward to an Edgar Froese vinyl reissue and Tangerine Dream reissue for RSD 2023, and am enjoying the new Depeche Mode album and am rediscovering the majesty of John Foxx.

That's why it's important to have a wide interest in music. Hopefully you do and I'm wasting my caring but condescending breath. I'm looking forward to an Edgar Froese vinyl reissue and Tangerine Dream reissue for RSD 2023, and am enjoying the new Depeche Mode album and am rediscovering the majesty of John Foxx.
When I was 12, 13 John Foxx and Gary Numan were gods in my eyes, Systems of Romance and Metamatic especially. Numans Replicas and the Pleasure Principle were the soundtrack to my schooldays whilst everyone else seemed to hate them and listen to 2-tone.
Fantastic music which I still listen to today just as much as I used to. I loved their aloofness, and the sounds they could make. Great stuff.
Although now in later years John Foxx has somehow morphed into Roy Cropper from corrie 😁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230404-084908_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230404-084908_Chrome.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0
The Troxy is a much better venue than Crystal Palace. I wouldn't be hugely surprised if we get a second show there if the first date sells out.

i said last week that their could be another mini tour on the way,this weeks lottery numbers are 1,2,3,4,5,6.

These shows were advertised on Absolute Radio earlier today.
I assume this doesn't happen very often?

Tags
tour
Back
Top Bottom