Morrissey Central “NOTICEBOARD UK” - 6 UK dates & 2 Dublin dates (April 3, 2023)

Tickets are on sale Thursday 6 April for Morrissey concerts:

PORTSMOUTH Guildhall (July 8) Saturday
NOTTINGHAM Royal Concert Hall (July 9) Sunday

LEEDS Millenium Square (July 12) Wednesday

LIVERPOOL Empire (July 18) Tuesday
LONDON The Troxy (July 22) Saturday

Official Morrissey FB confirms 2 Dublin dates too:

img_1_1680535311500~2.jpg

Update (April 6, 2023):
An extra date was added at The Liverpool Empire for July 19:

morrisseyofficial-06042023-0001.jpg

Media item:

Dublin now? Cmon M organise yourself - didn't even announce Dublin! Christ almighty. Life is full of uncertainty; being an M fan is approaching the uncertainty you would suffer if you lived 100 complete lives.

Last edited:
Good use of weekends too

Less of a scramble for front row if seated or is it unallocated?

I feel like we Brits need to get our fill of M gigs in case he shuffles off back to America, lol. You just never know when that might happen. It might not even be the US he disappears to.

I hope he visits your locale soon! It's tough to watch from afar. I felt like that for some of the gigs recently/last year. But I think it's amazing that this site exists to compile and discuss each gig and provide information, photographs and videos. In all honesty, M should be praising those who are caretakers of Solo. David and all of the mods do great work here to keep it all alive.

I do find it regrettable that he has fans all around the world but only visits certain countries and areas on rare occasions. It must be difficult. I guess I am lucky living in the UK, in that respect.
Thanks for the kind words :) ! You're right, this site here is amazing to keep track on all things related to M and the concert threads contain all the infos, often in real time, that's really cool (y)

But as you said, one wants to be there. I really don't get it why he is so limited to the places he gives concerts at, because there are many fans in other places too. And to repeatedly only visit the same countries (assume he goes on a US tour after this...) in very short time just feels bad for the people left out, because left out is what you feel after a while. I know he can't go everywhere and there are always countries/places to be left out and that's OK. But yeah, I don't know, go four times to London within a few months but say Spain and Italy don't have places the right size seems lacklustre to me.
I've travelled to see him last year and funnily enough there were so many people I met with different nationalities that went there because they feared they will never see him live otherwise (including me ^^). But not everyone has the money/time off work to travel to another country for a concert and I so wanted to see him again.

Anyway - rambling over. I hope you all enjoy it and take all the chances to see him at the upcoming dates and keep.us informed :))))

There was an Ireland FB 'story' on its own.
Nothing elsewhere at the time.

Screenshot_20230403-180602.png

Image: Hamish Brown session, 2004.

From Crystal Palace Park to The Troxy... I'd love to know what actually was going on when that gig was announced
Yeah I was just about to ask the same when I saw the latest gigs announced. Leeds which was announced 'in error' is now confirmed.

Perhaps this show was going to be pushed to the end of the tour, when the Troxy gig now is, which would clash with South Facing Festival. This would suggest it was a coincidence that I had another gig at Crystal Palace cancelled (or Morrisey himself could also have been 'cancelled') It's odd however that the only gigs now scheduled at the Bowl are part of the South Facing Festival

After the two upcoming London shows, Morrissey will have had 80 gigs in London, if I have counted in a correct manner. 26 with the Smiths and 54 solo.

Dublin is tempting... would it be seated or can it change to be a standing show? Bonnie Raitt plays there in June and its floor table seats

1680547033115.png

Tags
tour
Back
Top Bottom