Morrissey Central “Morrissey Tickets” (June 19, 2022)

doncaster sold out?

Yep! Also Stockton. Only LND Brixton and Glasgow left from what I can see?
Brighton and selected Blackpool also, but majority sold well. No doubt someone will come and rubbish the sales and tell us what would have happened several years ago. 🙄
Brighton & Brixton were always going to take weeks/months to sell anyway.

Brighton and selected Blackpool also, but majority sold well. No doubt someone will come and rubbish the sales and tell us what would have happened several years ago. 🙄
Brighton & Brixton were always going to take weeks/months to sell anyway.

Anyone going to more than 3 gigs? I’m at 3 with my crew 😃

Don't know if this has been reported round here yet?
"Morrissey is delighted at the immediate high-speed sales for Manchester, Blackpool, Doncaster, Stockton, Birmingham and the London Palladium. Official ticket sales have been kept between 40 to 80 pounds for all venues. The Morrissey team is thankful to everyone for being so enthusiastic."

Bildschirmfoto 2022-08-14 um 22.30.13.png

I have a spare stall standing ticket for the Stockton gig. Would be happy to swap it for a lift from someone in the York area/coming through York, who would be kind enough to give me a lift. My wife has done her foot in, and been told to rest it for two weeks, so can't come to the gig.

I noticed that the unsold over-priced Ticketmaster Platinum tickets for Blackpool went back to face value on the day of the gig. If anybody wants to go to Manchester tonight but doesn't want to pay £200 (about 15 Platinum tickets remaining at that price), keep an eye on the TM website - they might go down in price at some point today. See you all tonight!

I can no longer attend the London Palladium gig on Sunday. My stalls ticket has been relisted through the official Palladium website if anyone is interested.

Going to see the man in Boston later this year. Last saw him in 2019 Montreal (Girl Afraid!). When I compare his tour 3 years ago to this tour, the one thing that sticks out in his setlist is that he seems to be pretty much playing the same songs each night in almost the same order. His previous tours the setlist was quite different each night.

Back
Top Bottom