Morrissey Central “Morrissey Tickets” (June 19, 2022)

For Blackpool use gigsandtours not Ticketmaster

There are still Row A & B tickets available for circle and balcony - very good seats

Their fees are a lot less than TM too
Go directly to Opera House website.
Still tickets at all prices available. Even £40.
But not many.

There's a good chance you'll pick one up for £50 or less nearer the time. Current demand has probably been artificially inflated by touts. Happens a lot these days.
Didn't say I wouldn't pay it, I got Manchester just don't like it after all these years, that's how we are seen as a cash cow, but like a good little bovine I got mine. Thanks anyway. To be fair though there was a time when we would do all north of England dates so just one date is telling.

I am seeing Morrissey in Blackpool.
E1AD18E5-2DA6-402A-8CF0-1C9F311CFA4D.png

Was stood in front of a zoltar machine on Llandudno Pier. A wonderful grey rainy night. Feeling all Ian Brown. The f***er only started to talk. Ran into the arcade. Good job it was quite empty. I tell my own fortune. Could see the day turning into a Carry On film....if we want it to. Be funny with a 4 foot minion sat on me knee. Mind you, that 4 foot minion would only be 11 inches shorter than me. Probably have to pay for a seat for it. Won't need to going home on the train. Cuz that minion is entitled to a seat 💺 🤣

Brixton Academy is fine. It's mostly just one huge floorspace, but it slopes down towards the stage, so you should be able to get a reasonable view, even if you aren't right at the front.

Apparently See Tickets aren’t doing e-tickets 🤷‍♀️…. Pain in the tonsils tbh

When we bought them there wasn’t any option then we emailed them and they said because they aren’t issuing them.

Last edited:
Apparently See Tickets aren’t doing e-tickets 🤷‍♀️…. Pain in the tonsils tbh

When we bought them there wasn’t any option then we emailed them and they said because they aren’t issuing them.
what do they charge for a 2nd class stamp then

So, all in all it looks pretty positive for the UK tour.
Haven't checked many venues but I think most have sold well if not sold out.
Quite a few may be to touts who may need to drop their prices right down nearer the time but from the promoter and Morrissey's perspective, it's a success and will be quite a relief after the summer 2019 disaster (with tiny venues barely selling at all). Probably a few factors here. Back in summer 2019 it had only been a few months since the previous UK tour, and the For Britain ugliness was also fresh in people's minds. The relative success of the 2022 UK tour ticket sales should help the record deal situation a little, too.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom