Morrissey Central “Morrissey Tickets” (June 19, 2022)

Let's go M army!

Shall we have some mini meets please

1655974031905.png

I'll be on my own in London - so would be happy to see a friendly face.

Apart from a few seats right at the back of the Royal Circle, the Palladium is sold out. I guess a 2nd date is going to be announced very shortly.

Pricing is ludicrous, no courting the many, small venues to fleece the faithful.

Pricing is ludicrous, no courting the many, small venues to fleece the faithful.
I think the prices are OK. He's not alone up there on the stage. Band. Crew. Venue cut. Booking fee.

Plus we didn't pay for gigs for a couple of years...

I have 3 x Tickets for sale at London Palladium, Royal Circle Row H - 39-41 - decent seats, if anyone is interested? Just after face value, both me and my partner were trying at work and both got through, so have these going. Thanks

Brixton and Brighton booked.

I'm going solo so up for any meet-ups with fellow Ambitious Outsiders.

Not sure what's going on with the pricing but Manchester standing tickets are now £141 with fees, they were £68.61 when I bought mine in the pre sale.

Not sure what's going on with the pricing but Manchester standing tickets are now £141 with fees, they were £68.61 when I bought mine in the pre sale.

Yup there are now "official platinum tickets" for £225 not including fees for Blackpool stalls (and they aren't re-sales) - they were £84 this morning

Must be Ticketmaster

Yup there are now "official platinum tickets" for £225 not including fees for Blackpool stalls (and they aren't re-sales) - they were £84 this morning

Must be Ticketmaster
Resales on TM at £349 for stalls. Blatant touting that. Which makes a mockery of eBay not being able to sell tickets from resellers.
Shameful.
Everything else is all good though. The countdown can now begin.
All we are missing now is Skinny’s diatribes. He will be currently on his knees offering prayers to the lord the gigs are cancelled so he can tell us all I told you so. Again 🤒

For Blackpool use gigsandtours not Ticketmaster

There are still Row A & B tickets available for circle and balcony - very good seats

Their fees are a lot less than TM too

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom