Morrissey Central “Morrissey Tickets” (June 19, 2022)

Didn’t happen for Ian Brown. My alert came through my registered interest in the artist.

So, do you think this mean pre-sale tickets relate to certain venues only?

Not sure to be hones, all looks a bit vague. Like others have said Ticketmaster takes you the the Vegas gigs only which don't look to be selling well, they've even made each alternate row unavailable as well fir some reason. Hopefully Vegas visitors will fill the place up.

It’ll be like he did previously, whereby you bought a T-shirt to get early access to a ticket. Kerching!

Not sure to be hones, all looks a bit vague. Like others have said Ticketmaster takes you the the Vegas gigs only which don't look to be selling well, they've even made each alternate row unavailable as well fir some reason. Hopefully Vegas visitors will fill the place up.
It’s common for entire rows to come available. Could be production holds released, or sometimes venues hold off a row for disabled fans, whereby they would remove seating if required. When there is no demand they just sell the seats off closer to the time.

It’s common for entire rows to come available. Could be production holds released, or sometimes venues hold off a row for disabled fans, whereby they would remove seating if required. When there is no demand they just sell the seats off closer to the time.

Ah ok, looks odd though as they’ve already made the mezzanine unavailable so only 40% of the seats are available to buy.

Last edited:
Just worried I won't be able to get tickets.
In all my life following Morrissey, there hasn’t been one concert I’ve not been able to attend because of not having tickets. One way or another, it usually works out. Don’t worry about it. Worry if it’s 21:06 and you’re ticketless outside Blackpool or Brighton.

i

definitely feel the same as the presale is literally tomorrow but nobody actually knows when it is. pretty bad organisation on this tour announcement.
Could work out for the purists? I’m after tickets for Stockton and, looking at the seating arrangement, I’m happy for it to be as difficult as possible. For my kids’ sake. My kids are short.

Just worried I won't be able to get tickets.
dont worry about it,you can get them by hook or by crook.when i used to not get a ticket they would be on ebay a few hours later,got a few tickets that way.
it can be stressfull but dont let it ruin your day.

In all my life following Morrissey, there hasn’t been one concert I’ve not been able to attend because of not having tickets. One way or another, it usually works out. Don’t worry about it. Worry if it’s 21:06 and you’re ticketless outside Blackpool or Brighton.
🙄
Wise words Auntie Janice 🤓🤓
You’ve put all our flapping hearts
to rest 🤷‍♀️

Someone needs to ask Sam - he's bound to be behind this post.

Hi all I'm new to this site. I hope you are all well. Would someone please be kind enough to put the presale code on here once its available? Take care, Rob

All aboard for the Mozz freak show.
A13B0A16-1D36-4992-B322-5361D32C486F.jpeg

Well.... Obviously you were not in Pasadena California for the 2007 show at the Pasadena civic show. Tickets were so hard to come by that that I had to walk by 3 security guards shaking their hands as to distract their gaze from noticing that I had no credentials whatsoever.

They edited the post.

Screenshot_20220620-040352_Chrome.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom