Morrissey Central “Morrissey Tickets” (June 19, 2022)

O2?

Nah, I'm only seeing Måneskin this year. Just kidding! What's the presale code?

Very sketchy that it’s not even on his official Facebook page or his management controlling this.

Normally the ticketmaster or venues should be advertising the events, esp when presale goes live in <24hrs

Very sketchy that it’s not even on his official Facebook page or his management controlling this.

Normally the ticketmaster or venues should be advertising the events, esp when presale goes live in <24hrs
Yes, I wonder who does the 'Messages from Morrissey' - I wouldn't imagine it would be Moz himself...

To clarify:

The text is copied verbatim from Morrissey Central.
No presale code was available there or on any of the Morrissey Central social media pages.

No idea on the pre-sale - Ticketmaster and AXS have sent me emails with links to pre-sale before when I favourite an artist on their app/website - hoping for the same tomorrow for Morrissey.

Strangest artist comms… love it

its strange the events arent on the ticketmaster website already. usually they show the prices, when the show is etc before the presale on there.

Surely O2 will send a message first for a pre sale at their venues.
Didn’t happen for Ian Brown. My alert came through my registered interest in the artist.

So, do you think this mean pre-sale tickets relate to certain venues only?

its strange the events arent on the ticketmaster website already. usually they show the prices, when the show is etc before the presale on there.
Yah Ticketmaster almost always advertises the artist, venue, and exact time for pre-sale and general sale. Sometimes they don't list the price until you get to select ticket when they go on sale. Curious that a search for Morrissey returns no results, at least not for Ireland concert.

Yah Ticketmaster almost always advertises the artist, venue, and exact time for pre-sale and general sale. Sometimes they don't list the price until you get to select ticket when they go on sale. Curious that a search for Morrissey returns no results, at least not for Ireland concert.
same for glasgow it only shows me the moz vegas shows. hopefully they will clear up the confusion tonight.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom