Morrissey Central “Morrissey In The Toilet” (August 24, 2022)

Seriously?

6A505298-18B4-401E-8567-E239EA00718C.jpeg

I have worked in many social clubs over many years.....
and I can tell you that the women’s
Toilets were a lot worse than the
Men’s .....
ja ja ... the truth🤮🤮🤮🤮
If true, they go with young children, menstruate and etc

ssshhhh!!!!!!! those bogs are Tavern on the Green in Altrincham

Between the guys who took this picture/posted it/think it deserves a thread, it's hard to decide who the title of Wanker of the Year should go to...

Unless...Morrissey wins again.

...Another hard thing for me has always been to decide whether in his songs, Morrissey is talking to you, or to some drunk dude in the Gents.

(I bet Sammy doesn't find it hard at all. But does he ever...)

Oh, and message from George Michael: wash your hands before you take a picture next time.

In or down the toilet at this rate?

That’s wrong of me to say but ‘Morrissey in the toilet’…… is this an invitation or a cry for help?
its genius marketing,men like to have something to look at when theyr having a slash.

its genius marketing,men like to have something to look at when theyr having a slash.
I think it's a missed opportunity. They should have gone for something like this, only with Moz, Jesse, Alain and the rest of the band staring at your schlong.
6a00d8341c8d6453ef0134802daed7970c-800wi.jpg

is it just me or does it look like they found a few old pallets in a skip and saved money on wood.

I think it's a missed opportunity. They should have gone for something like this, only with Moz, Jesse, Alain and the rest of the band staring at your schlong.
6a00d8341c8d6453ef0134802daed7970c-800wi.jpg
Bonfire would have out within the week if this was the marketing...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom