Morrissey Central “Morrissey In The Toilet” (August 24, 2022)

Seriously?

6A505298-18B4-401E-8567-E239EA00718C.jpeg

Hopefully Sam will be selling this stunning 'Morrissey in the Toilet' photograph as a limited edition signed art print on the merch booth on the forthcoming UK tour. Who wouldn't want this beauty framed and displayed on their living room wall?

Those little bars of soap, actually show how quite clean it is.......
Normally in one of these piss bars that ain’t fit for Hoggs to enter into, are usually filled with about 60-70 “soap bars” that have been there for weeks, and the cleaners don’t wash them, they just throw more in. Hence the 4king stench🤮🤮🤮

En este punto, estoy convencido de que Morrissey Central publicará cualquier basura vieja, siempre que esté relacionada con Morrissey. De hecho, la próxima vez que vea excremento de perro en la acera, usaré un palo para colocarlo en la palabra 'MOZ', tomaré una foto y se la enviaré a Sam para ver si está a la altura. :JAJAJA:
ja jaja. Excelente Te pasaste viejo!!!:laughing::laughing:

Used bars of puaj soap that disgust, toilet paper there is no... men don't use it puaj!!!!!!!. That's where they urinate is communal??? It's also in bad taste, that it looks like Central is vying for the baddest spot. Central would be urinating out of the bottle. with these publications. Moz that happens to you are fine

Bits of detergent to takeaway the sorid stench of male piss.
When I’m out and about I always
Use the disabled toilets..... so much
Cleaner .
Ja
Cleaner .
Ja ja I do the same once I lied that I was pregnant and that I could not endure, all to be more comfortable, this dialogue is incredible look what we are talking about !!!!

Used bars of puaj soap that disgust, toilet paper there is no... men don't use it puaj!!!!!!!. That's where they urinate is communal??? It's also in bad taste, that it looks like Central is vying for the baddest spot. Central would be urinating out of the bottle. with these publications. Moz that happens to you are fine
I have worked in many social clubs over many years.....
and I can tell you that the women’s
Toilets were a lot worse than the
Men’s .....
ja ja ... the truth🤮🤮🤮🤮

I have worked in many social clubs over many years.....
and I can tell you that the women’s
Toilets were a lot worse than the
Men’s .....
ja ja ... the truth🤮🤮🤮🤮
No one is surprised that you are an expert on toilets, but we also do not need a dissertation about them :rolleyes:

Safe warm Lancashire piss
How could I leave you?
I don't know

"Stood at the urinal, he still thinks he has the whole world in his hands".

The absolutely pointless 'updates' on Moz Central don't deserve to be included on Moz Solo.

Um yeah every venue has posters of upcoming shows in the bathroom...I stared at one while I took a piss at his San Luis Obispo show. I should have posted it!!!

The perfect cover.
“Excuse me, mate, why are you loitering around all the male toilets in town?”
”Just looking for Morrissey posters. Now get yer cock out!”

Cleaner .
Same here, but when I hear the rubber burning on those wheels I'm out quick smart with my pants round my ankles!

Eschatological Center, men look at each other as they urinate to know.... Moz doesn't urinate in those places so no one can get information. relevant!!! Of;)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom