“I’m Still Taboo” - new Australian Morrissey interview in I Like Your Old Stuff

Cheese rolling, pigs intestines and the “final beheading” - a new Australian Morrissey interview for This Is Morrissey’s release here:

“I’M STILL TABOO” – AN INTERVIEW WITH MORRISSEY - I Like Your Old Stuff
BY SCOTT MCLENNAN

Across both his solo career and albums with The Smiths, Morrissey’s musical legacy is substantial.

Last edited by a moderator:

"...even drolly renaming our site “I Like Your Old Stuff (But Can’t Stand Your Recent Stuff)”…" :)
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
You're going to interview Moz.........what do you do, suck up or ask him, first question, why did you cancel the tour? What was your reaction to the DH event, What was your reaction to the heated debate over this, the cancellation. These puff pieces are rubbish.

Our apparatniks will continue making
the usual squalid mess called History:
all we can pray for is that artists,
chefs and saints may still appear to blithe it.

W.H. Auden

Morrissey needs to start streaming. Commercials good god. If he's watching network tv then no wonder he thinks tv is horrible

I Like Your Old Stuff is a great name for a blog that's going to interview Morrissey. Amazed he agreed to it, though. Although, obviously, they did agree not to ask him any interesting questions, which will have helped.

He should watch all shows online without commercials like I have been doing for years now.

There is more to life than Youtube you know but not much more!

"Now at least I can find a reason to leave the room". Didnt someone post a story abou this on solo..One of madasun stories.

He reads our posts! he reads out losts!

Hey Morrissey! xoxoxoxoxo

In typical Moz style: many questions longer than the answers.

yes, but his answers are the thing that is worth reading.

:cool:

It must be onerous when people expect your every utterance to be life changing. In a way, he's made a rod for his own back by being so good, so early on. It must be exhausting trying to maintain that level of erudition.

"There are so many fascinating interviews on YouTube... Huey Newton, James Baldwin, WH Auden... Modern television wouldn't allow this form of quiet debate because every comment must now be offered for audience laughter. Help."

Gross and RACIST!!! Mozzer only watches interviews with african americans from 40+ years ago!!!! Why doesnt he watch the interviews with the african american intellectuals of today? Why doesnt he watch the asian intellectuals of today or the muslim intellectuals of today???

Disgusting man!!!

It must be onerous when people expect your every utterance to be life changing. In a way, he's made a rod for his own back by being so good, so early on. It must be exhausting trying to maintain that level of erudition.

nah, I don't really think he really cares about that anymore. Or I would hope so.

I'm convinced most journalists have to sign or get instructions about issues to avoid, ...I would get bored asking if He heard Marr's album or read ''Set the Boy free'...also the same as Marr get questions about Morrissey...anyway nothing new in this intervieuw.

This doesn’t read like an in-person dialogue, but like a questionnaire Moz filled out via email. Either way he managed to not say anything abhorrent so *gold clap*.

This doesn’t read like an in-person dialogue, but like a questionnaire Moz filled out via email. Either way he managed to not say anything abhorrent so *gold clap*.
That's exactly what it is.. But yes, perhaps Damon is screening all the interviews now.

because nearly all his interviews are by email and have been for years.

"There are so many fascinating interviews on YouTube... Huey Newton, James Baldwin, WH Auden... Modern television wouldn't allow this form of quiet debate because every comment must now be offered for audience laughter. Help."

Gross and RACIST!!! Mozzer only watches interviews with african americans from 40+ years ago!!!! Why doesnt he watch the interviews with the african american intellectuals of today? Why doesnt he watch the asian intellectuals of today or the muslim intellectuals of today???

Disgusting man!!!
didn't know wh Auden was black,here was me thinking he was born in York in 1907 and it turns out he was black and born in harlem.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom