“I’m Still Taboo” - new Australian Morrissey interview in I Like Your Old Stuff

Cheese rolling, pigs intestines and the “final beheading” - a new Australian Morrissey interview for This Is Morrissey’s release here:

“I’M STILL TABOO” – AN INTERVIEW WITH MORRISSEY - I Like Your Old Stuff
BY SCOTT MCLENNAN

Across both his solo career and albums with The Smiths, Morrissey’s musical legacy is substantial.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know biggest bigots than those people who apply sharia law in western countries?
First of all, there is really no such thing as “sharia law”* in western countries** now as for imams that conduct non binding arbitrations rather than matter being handled in civil courts, wanna take a guess on how much they are outnumbered by clerics of other faiths who do the same?
A conservative estimate would be about 10,000 to one dude
But yeh, keep go on about your sharia law garbage :rolleyes:

*=https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/14/fake-news-story-spreads-576752

**=it’s even questionable to use the term for most Muslim countries for while Islam informs much of their civil codes, the vast majority have both religious and civil courts, with the tendency in most to be less adjudication in religious court and more in civil ones, see, that’s how progress works, believe it or not, the same thing(only with Christian courts) happened in most Western countries from the 1600s on***

***=if we were to be really honest? prolly the biggest single thing keeping progress from advancing in the Islamic world is not their own extremist elements but the anti Islam bigots here in the West that minimize Muslim lives if not encourage their mass murder with U.S. lead, Brits often following, wars of 21st century post imperialism tyranny. Without this all important and very real victim/martyr card to play, radical Islam would wither away and die, which of course, is the last thing racist right wing f***s want is my guess :straightface:

Last edited:
First of all, there is really no such thing as “sharia law” now as for imams that conduct non binding arbitrations rather than matter being handled in civil courts, wanna take a guess on how much they are outnumbered by clerics of other faiths who do the same?
A conservative estimate would be about 10,000 to one dude
But yeh, keep go on about your sharia law garbage :rolleyes:

*=https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/14/fake-news-story-spreads-576752

Oh! Now you are talking about fake news? Are bombings fake news too? Please, enlighten me, because I almost lost a friend in one of those fake news bombings

250px-Atentado_AMIA.jpg

Oh! Now you are talking about fake news? Are bombings fake news too? Please, enlighten me, because I almost lost a friend in one of those fake news bombings

250px-Atentado_AMIA.jpg
I have a great uncle that was killed by the IRA, strangely I guess, my family wasn’t stupid enough to blame the Irish :rolleyes:
& obviously all bombings are wrong, but I’m guessing you don’t wanna even acknowledge the million or more murdered by US lead Western bombs since 9/11, with of course, our faithful Brit servant often tagging along :thumb:

Ps: please let me know when the continuing mass murder of Muslims in their countries of origin makes us safer, somehow, here in the West, I’ll hold my breath ;)

Last edited:
I have a great uncle that was killed by the IRA, strangely I guess, my family wasn’t stupid enough to blame the Irish :rolleyes:
& obviously all bombings are wrong, but I’m guessing you don’t wanna even acknowledge the million or more murdered by US lead Western bombs since 9/11, with of course, our faithful Brit servant often tagging along :thumb:

Ps: please let me know when the continuing mass murder of Muslims in their countries of origin makes us safer, somehow, here in the West, I’ll hold my breath ;)

The mass murder of muslims produced by the big business of war and the greed for petrol is one of the causes of the endangerment of western societies. But that doesn't mean common people have to tolerate a parallel islamic state in their own country and territory as a way of punishment for the businesses, alliances and political mistakes of their elites. Talking about IRA, I'm against all kind of terrorism, especially bombing, because it's a manifestation of extreme cowardy where innocents die and suffer terrible injuries. But what would you think some of your future fellow citizens would do if they were invaded, prosecuted and subjugated by a foreign country during centuries? Those are the consequences of your leaders victimizing entire populations to fill their pockets and gild their castles. Everything has a price. The big problem is those terrible consequences are usually suffered by innocent people. You don't know me, but I' a living prof of that. Miraculously living, for now.

The mass murder of muslims produced by the big business of war and the greed for petrol is one of the causes of the endangerment of western societies. But that doesn't mean common people have to tolerate a parallel islamic state in their own country and territory as a way of punishment for the businesses, alliances and political mistakes of their elites. Talking about IRA, I'm against all kind of terrorism, especially bombing, because it's a manifestation of extreme cowardy where innocents die and suffer terrible injuries. But what would you think some of your future fellow citizens would do if they were invaded, prosecuted and subjugated by a foreign country during centuries? Those are the consequences of your leaders victimizing entire populations to fill their pockets and gild their castles. Everything has a price. The big problem is those terrible consequences are usually suffered by innocent people. You don't know me, but I' a living prof of that. Miraculously living, for now.
K, shake on it? :o

That is so cool!

gerry_adams_3583915b.jpg

Kill Uncle was killed by your friends the communists!

That is so cool!

gerry_adams_3583915b.jpg

Oh, one fine morning
in a foreign country
I sent me men to find him
robby's uncle
and by arrow and by bow
we struck him down he go
oh robby oh robby
we miss your uncle so

Kzy_lN.gif

That is so cool!

gerry_adams_3583915b.jpg

Don't get your knickers in a twist
there is still Guinness on my lips
oh Robby you will see
the benefit of me

take it away Shelagh!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom