Morrissey Central “DRIVING IN YOUR CAR” (June 29, 2022)

2ABE2148-1F59-431F-9291-9D1FF8225E73.png

Enough.

Wonder if the connection is that M had purchased jewelry from her, she was also at his b-day party.

Very nice, Hannah. Morrissey sure has some stylish friends. Thinking about it, the dark open-neck shirt with dark suit combo in the promo photo is similar to the outfit he wore at San Luis Obispo, and that show seemed to be much enjoyed by everyone. I must say that ties, especially bow ties or wide-striped ties, always remind me of grim school teachers. T-shirts under suit jackets are also a no-no as far as I'm concerned. Just saying!

"Enjoy" your car before the heat melts the wheel ( someone I know who works in a garage saw this happen a couple of days ago). Drive around to see posters before the heat melts the road.
Polish it before the hailstone etc.

But when there is no decent place to live left on earth, you'll find it's a good thing you "don't want to go home".

Fool.

"Enjoy" your car before the heat melts the wheel ( someone I know who works in a garage saw this happen a couple of days ago). Drive around to see posters before the heat melts the road.
Polish it before the hailstone etc.

But when there is no decent place to live left on earth, you'll find it's a good thing you "don't want to go home".

Fool.

ever hear of air conditioning?

Tags
poster vegas

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom