Morrissey Central “CHAIN GANG” (May 30, 2022)

4C2B94E0-BF3A-476D-8F6F-D09D420AB238.png

Moz looks like a real father here. Wonder if Tina was there too. Chrissie would have been a cool mother to his child.

Last edited:
Obviously Back on the Chain Gang is getting a rerelease that should wet our appetite until Veronica gets released.

;)
It's a good subject but I get tired,.
I feel unable to bench Cirus, I just can't stand that woman!!!!!!!I don't understand what Moz does with Cyrus !!!!!No me banco no la soporto a Cirus pobre chica pero no se porque...no me la banco!!!!!

The image is from September 13, 2000 and is Morrissey at Peta's 20th Anniversary Bash - which was at The Viper Room.
Regards,
FWD.

Same event:
E-tAO8VWUAQzbg-.jpg

Shall I take it that the new single isn't coming?
Maybe. But Blancmange have a new album coming in Sept, as do Suede, so.I don't mind waiting another while for Moz. I Am Not A Dog was in 2020 and as much as I'd love another Moz album I still think of IANADOAC as new-ish. Not old enough where I'm wondering WTF is Moz DOING? That's how I feel about The Cure but I know they'll have a new album out around September too.

I’ve said it before, but this is a magnificent look for Moz. 1999-2002 was a glorious period.
My fav Moz look was the photos for Bona Drag and the Vauxhall era. The definition of cool charisma. In fairness Moz almost always looked great and still does.

images

Morrissey_25.jpg

Ahaaa that's my favorite photo of all l!! What a human beauty! and artistic VAI is also my favorite Moz album

My fav Moz look was the photos for Bona Drag and the Vauxhall era. The definition of cool charisma. In fairness Moz almost always looked great and still does.

images

Morrissey_25.jpg
Absolutely gorgeous stuff. My favorite Moz photo of all:
1654069070200.gif

I'm not at all keen on Back on the Chain Gang, but I do like Sam Cooke's Chain Gang.

I think he posted this picture out of a sense of nostalgia. After his recent birthday party, he might be aware that his circle of friends has become vanilla and lame. “Moz Angeles” is drab now. He apparently meets Debbie Harry, Linda Ramone, Duff McKagan, Pamela Anderson, &c., but these people do not attend the celebration of his 63rd, and instead he gets unexciting industry insiders.

With his yellow shoes, patterned socks, and obligatory smile for the camera, he looks like the lonely little boy whose parents have curated his list of birthday party invitations and dressed him for the occasion. It mirrors the quality of his music: slickly-produced and declawed. Maybe there is some mild so-called “elder abuse” going on these days, as he gets increasingly dottier going into in his old age, and Gelato and that nephew are more and more pulling the strings. He laments that the witty & cool Chrissie Hynde is not as much on the scene anymore.

I think he posted this picture out of a sense of nostalgia. After his recent birthday party, he might be aware that his circle of friends has become vanilla and lame. “Moz Angeles” is drab now. He apparently meets Debbie Harry, Linda Ramone, Duff McKagan, Pamela Anderson, &c., but these people do not attend the celebration of his 63rd, and instead he gets unexciting industry insiders.
Chrissie Hynde tells it like it is, she's nothing like that crowd. I'd like to think they still catch up when they can - God knows, it feels like those straight-talkers have disappeared from his life.

Love them both. Saw The Pretenders open for Stevie Nicks a few years back and CH stole the show. Her voice is perfection! (Also, nothing but love for a fellow Ohio native...)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom