Morrissey Central “Boom !" & "Hotel in Jakarta" (December 27, 2022)

unnamed-2.jpg

c0fcfb43-6135-4b02-a3b7-a7354cc08004.jpg

You missed out 'it's only ever been about the money'....;)
And the classic: Mike and Moz had a sexual relationship.

Hope most of you had a nice Christmas, and I hope you took a break away from this place (it looks like most of you didn't).

Still relieved to see Morrissey is becoming a caricature of his already caricatured self. The man is an absolute joke, and I'm here for it. Good stuff.

We're nearing the bottom of the barrel now. For 2023, I predict an image titled 'Moz Behaving Badly' and a photo of Neil Morrissey and Martin Clunes.

Last edited:
Idk - it sounds more as if they're finding it impossible to explain that Columbia has said no & tempers have frayed.

They need a marketing strategy that will understand that Team M will destroy any marketing strategy. Back & under rather than up & out.
Fundamentally, I guess none of this is new. But it is—even in the world of Morrissey—a little unusual to have the records relegated to the status of a sideshow, I’d say. I’m probably enjoying it even less than Morrissey.

More cryptic drivel from the most ridiculous 'official website' in music. It's like SER is working overtime to make Moz look as pathetic as humanly possible.
He exceeded that target aeons ago, @Amy. His tragedy’s not realising that he’s crossed the finish line and needs to stop. Not that he will, of course. Self-destructiveness must be a family trait, it seems.

Fundamentally, I guess none of this is new. But it is—even in the world of Morrissey—a little unusual to have the records relegated to the status of a sideshow, I’d say. I’m probably enjoying it even less than Morrissey.

Yeah. I think a lot of it is to do with his health. There was the collapse on stage in 2009, his mother getting ill in 2012 & then from 2014 onwards the change in him is huge, physically & in the way he talks. A few bad actors seem to have sneaked in encouraging terrible moves - which didn't happen in the 90s.

It's a tough one.

Hope most of you had a nice Christmas, and I hope you took a break away from this place (it looks like most of you didn't).

Still relieved to see Morrissey is becoming a caricature of his already caricatured self. The man is an absolute joke, and I'm here for it. Good stuff.
Why would you need a break from this place? Is it stressful or upsetting or something??? :confused:

Why would you need a break from this place? Is it stressful or upsetting or something??? :confused:
It's just nice to touch grass sometimes, and some of you spend well too much time on here, even on Christmas Day. Like, Jesus, spend some time doing something else, even if it's by yourself.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom