Morrissey Central “2022” (December 25, 2022)

2022 was the year i discovered the manic street preachers and was in the SAME ROOM with BOTH neil codling AND nicky wire 🤗 🤗 🤗

LIFE CHANGING :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Only just discovered the manics ?
Feck me
*hangs head*

i knowwwwwww. what i want to know is, how was i able to go through my whole life never knowing of so natural a love as the kind that i now have for nicky wire (and his sexy, beautiful legs)???? like slipping into warm water, i tell you!

but nevermind, i have discovered them now, that is the main thing (the only question that now remains is whether or not i should buy something in leopard print so as to be a true fan (i dont really like leopard print, except on nicky)). you may take your feigned astonishment elsewhere.

2022 hasn´t ended well - but it´s great to see that Moz is approching 2023 with a sense of hope. Moz has always depended on the kindness of strangers - his career began with a ´gentleman caller´ knocking on the door - but you can´t help but have the feeling that there may not be too much kindness left out there for him, at least in the industry. As far as releasing new material is concerned, let´s hope 2023 is the year that Moz realises it is time for him to go it alone and not be dependent on anyone.

A very Merry Yuletide to everyone on this website.

Whatever Baby,
Who cares about the label when you have more time for me. Do you come over for a date? Was a long time ago...Have a new flat, I'm done with renovating in my art deco ( I tried) and we need a drink.
I get them all if they hurt you - I can do this.
Please come,
You know you have a place in my heart.
You know who it is, 🫂
Please give this to Morissey - he knows I hate all the shit
Moz Baby please email
❤️
What's all this??

2022 hasn´t ended well - but it´s great to see that Moz is approching 2023 with a sense of hope. Moz has always depended on the kindness of strangers - his career began with a ´gentleman caller´ knocking on the door - but you can´t help but have the feeling that there may not be too much kindness left out there for him, at least in the industry.
Totally agree, he sounds ready for a fresh start.
I think that's the strangest description of Johnny I've ever heard :ROFLMAO:

2022 was the year i discovered the manic street preachers and was in the SAME ROOM with BOTH neil codling AND nicky wire 🤗 🤗 🤗

The Holy Bible is their masterpiece - born from Richey watching far too many episodes of ´The Nazis - A Warning from History´. It is an excellent documentary series though. But thinking about such things too deeply is a highway to major depression. Not so fond of the Manics´later work.
I seem to remember Moz being asked about Richey in an interview around the time of his disappearance. He said something quite sweet I think - but memory escapes me.

Last edited:

Wowsers! Not to pry into personal lives but does Neil have a partner? You never see him outside the context of Suede, which is crazy as he is so photogenic. He must be very private.

The Holy Bible is their masterpiece - born from Richey watching far too many episodes of ´The Nazis - A Warning from History´. It is an excellent documentary series though. But thinking about such things too deeply is a highway to major depression. Not so fond of the Manics´later work.
I seem to remember Moz being asked about Richey in an interview around the time of his disappearance. He said something quite sweet I think - but memory escapes me.
agreed, the holy bible is amazing from start to finish. totally hits the spot, as far as im concerned. so far i definitely prefer richey era manics, but there are many amazing songs dispersed throughout all their albums. ive read much about the nazis and concentration camps and have yet to become depressed over it, but richey was more 4 real than i am, i guess. he was such a gem. i sort of wonder if he wasnt struggling with being gay. why does no one ever say this? i think it's more likely than not he was gay or at least bi, and this was at a time when it wasnt so accepted, and maybe he thought (based on nickys comments about freddie mercury (although i sort of think nicky just liked to play the part of shit talking rockstar and that there was no real conviction or malice behind anything he said)) that his bandmates wouldnt accept it either. although that would still be a little reductive, and im sure there was much more than that going on with ol' richey. anyway. i wish i knew what moz had said about him!

Not official. Listen, as an Asperger I hate this posting small talk social media forum discussion shit, I am still from the real world where real things happened. What's all this? It's all real. It's life.

Yeah, takes a little bit longer to explain. Listen, as an Asperger I am fully annoyed with any postings, small talk, social media or forum discussions, this is making me crazy, ok.. please understand.
Good sex, good love and good Christmas for you.
i see. well carry on then. you seem to know what you're doing!

Wowsers! Not to pry into personal lives but does Neil have a partner? You never see him outside the context of Suede, which is crazy as he is so photogenic. He must be very private.
why, are you interested? well all i know is he used to be the partner of this woman.

i say used to, because bun bun says he heard they broke up a while back. but he didnt say how he knows and i think given neils private nature such a thing would be impossible to know. but the thing about this woman is she never posts anything about herself outside of the context of her career either, meanwhile her sisters instagram is chock full of pictures of herself and her family (and the pedestrianism of it all makes me want to puke).

i dont think being photogenic means that you arent still a private person. neil seems quite shy and humble. he also isnt THAT photogenic these days. i have been positively dismayed by the abundance of photos ive seen lately that suggest his photogenic days are falling behind him. (although on stage he was still quite the little beauty!!).

you never hear of the partners of mat or richard either (although i havent really been searching for that honestly. because it's mat and richard.). i do wonder if there is some sort of adversity to sharing their private lives, otherwise you'd think you would see a photo of them with their significant others just by accident, but whatever. im more curious about who is the lucky lady who is married to nicky wire (you never see her picture either!!)!! id rather share three decades with nicky wire than herpes with neil codling, that's FOR SURE.

i see. well carry on then. you seem to know what you're doing!
Proofs once back again: the only ones you can trust out there are: Morissey Fans. I love you. I don't know if you are a men or woman but if you are male I really wish you a great blow Job for your understanding. Thank you so much. But if you put some understanding and coolness in this 'universal life sea' out there somehow and somewhere you will get paid off for this - so I hope it will be a great next year for you honey!

Imagine if there was a section on here where you could post endlessly about your latest obsession, even make your own threads (!) and not constantly pollute the entire site with bullshit. It would be amazing.

It's really amazing! Morrissey's voice sounds airy, almost weightless, but gets to the core. It also gives hope that in 2023 success will come to him and to all of us. Happy holiday everyone!

At one point in time, the Manics were interested in inviting Morrissey to sing on their album, but didn’t approach him, presumably knowing that Morrissey would turn down such an invitation. So they worked with other singers instead, like Richard Hawley, Nina Prsons (from the Cardigans) and the late Marc Lanegan on their latest release as I discovered the other dy.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom