Morrissey Central “2022” (December 25, 2022)

Finally some normal post from Sam. We can breathe a sigh of relief . 🥳

Nice post from our Moz. Kind of made me a bit sad but I'm in a funny mood anyway as I'm steeped in a bad flu on Christmas Day.

I hope everything works out ok for Moz and Bonfire. He's had enough disappointment in recent years and is surely due some good fortune. Viva Moz.

Nice post from our Moz. Kind of made me a bit sad but I'm in a funny mood anyway as I'm steeped in a bad flu on Christmas Day.

I hope everything works out ok for Moz and Bonfire. He's had enough disappointment in recent years and is surely due some good fortune. Viva Moz.
Oh God , hope you get better mate
My wife and daughter had that a few weeks ago All the best for the day and the new year .

This song for some reason reminds me of Saint In A Stained glass Window .

As I sit in a f***ing hotel on xmas day, skyping my fam I am scrolling solo and I think this may be the push M needs to self-release. I have said it over and over but I think it would have been a real "f*** you industry" move. Its a bit late for that statement given the last year but it could still be a
"I have had enough, I do not need you" kind of statement.
The communication he could have with the fans and love he could generate would be great, it would go right back to Smiths and the fanzine days. He could put out singles and release what he wants I fecking think a friend of mine might be right though.
He said " M is a person who needs an exit for responsibility. This is why he posts via Sam and FD. So he can say "Not me Gov, they said it. Not me"
The record companies help him live a fantasy world where in his mind, he does nothing wrong and is still as popular as he was in '92 or if he does notice people have walked he can blame the industry or media and not himself (who is the person to blame)"
What the feck ever. I just want to own the LP, Merry xmas solo

I love his cover for this. I wish they would have given it a more low fi production
can anyone reproduce his lps?
Im on a Suede FB page and someone re-produced Outsiders.

As I sit in a f***ing hotel on xmas day, skyping my fam I am scrolling solo and I think this may be the push M needs to self-release. I have said it over and over but I think it would have been a real "f*** you industry" move. Its a bit late for that statement given the last year but it could still be a
"I have had enough, I do not need you" kind of statement.
The communication he could have with the fans and love he could generate would be great, it would go right back to Smiths and the fanzine days. He could put out singles and release what he wants I fecking think a friend of mine might be right though.
He said " M is a person who needs an exit for responsibility. This is why he posts via Sam and FD. So he can say "Not me Gov, they said it. Not me"
The record companies help him live a fantasy world where in his mind, he does nothing wrong and is still as popular as he was in '92 or if he does notice people have walked he can blame the industry or media and not himself (who is the person to blame)"
What the feck ever. I just want to own the LP, Merry xmas solo
I'm sorry to hear you're stuck in a hotel. I hope you managed to enjoy the day somehow.

Love this video. I know 2022 had some big highlights, but surely next year has to be better for M. Here's hoping both albums are released, and another UK tour happens.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom