Morrissey Central “!!!!” (March 30, 2022)

9AF6EFA2-C308-487F-AB92-4566EE301BBB.jpeg

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
That was 31 years ago, it's hardly relevant. We all say stupid things throughout our lives.

Awesome cover, by the way.
Sure it's old.. but the real problem I have is that I consider comedy to be something that lives in a special bubble. Will Smith was able to use the bubble. Countless comedians have used that bubble. Will Smith has now popped that bubble.

I am concerned that the fallout will be that people will start believing it is ok to use physical attacks as a response to words, especially in the case of popping that bubble of the comedian.

I suspect that after the interview where he talked about Jada sleeping with some rapper he has become overly sensitive and is still in a bad place. I don't know anything and admit this is pure speculation but that's my take on it.

Shouldn’t the photo feature Will and Jada for “The Smiths” reference to make sense?

Come on Sam,you can do better. Where's the photoshop of the slap with Will Smith replaced by Morrissey, and Johnny Marr's face superimposed on Chris Rock?
Enough of confrontations, of division!! Expand your consciences

He does disagree with posts on Central & with Facebook posts his old manager made - he's had to clarify his position before because of a shit storm in the press based on something SER or Peter posted.

And he's not on social media - why would would he notice or care about a joke meme?
You're Karen, right? Hi how do you know that Moz didn't like the posts on Central, are there statements from Moz about it? So is there evidence that this was the case

Doubt it, I have no interest in people who spew bile day in day out about someone they don't know.
A lot people do the same thing to Morrissey.

Spewing bile…when they don’t know him.
I think doing it to either of them is wrong and a waste of time.

:)
do the math:slotmachine:
Homosapiens -1981
precisely when a certain individual that has a sucy
FB run by aly and ory was=schoggling dudes at the 45 min mark:mask:
it adds up the shoe fits:oldwoman:

:hammer:

o_O

1974 was a demo FFS
not released.
the 1981 RELEASED VERSION lyrics reflects the wild schnoggler:straightface:
if the 🧤fits you got to convict

You're Karen, right? Hi how do you know that Moz didn't like the posts on Central, are there statements from Moz about it? So is there evidence that this was the case

When SER's post about Morrissey being ditched by BMG caused bad publicity, Moz wrote a statement that mitigated it. He had to do the same for the Simpsons episode when his manager posted on Facebook.

Pfizer is in phase 3 of clinical trials for a treatment for alopecia. Pfizer sponsored the Oscars. Jada Pinkett Smith has alopecia we're told. If only there was a way to get the world talking about alopecia. And "Action".........

o_O

right youve been watching your show for many years but surfboard would have you give it up. when turning down the caterwauling will do all because the king of comets, le pepe happens to show up on ito_O

may as well give up tv and the internet with the blogs and podcasts since he on them every next day FFS(n)
now you have to live your life according to the Pepe spammer dictates🛠️

OI he went to say he is back on the road?
didnt he say to some other blog that he cant make a plane trip
to make that stupid river is a river song with the mouse chap:confused:
on account of the convid??? everything is upside down we cant move but now his band is the first one back 'on the road'?? what disgrace‼️
doing a sucy 100 seater is 'going back on the road':crazy:
his mind is gone:mask:
the wax must have seeped into his wig encased 🧠

Surfboard sticks his nose in everything. he's been droning on about a joke I made about a Pete Shelley video being about Johnny, it's way too easy :lbf: Who could possibly be stupid enough to think I was serious :lbf:Soon we will have more pretend convos with Hooky

Last edited:
o_O

1974 was a demo FFS
not released.
the 1981 RELEASED VERSION lyrics reflects the wild schnoggler:straightface:
if the 🧤fits you got to convict

I am sure Pete told Surfboard all about this with his last dying breath or knows someone who knows someone who did or something. Or he just checked Wikipedia, kind of like how he gets Hooky quotes from news articles and acts like he was there :lbf:

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom