Morrissey Central “!!!!” (March 30, 2022)

9AF6EFA2-C308-487F-AB92-4566EE301BBB.jpeg

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
He's like a whack a mole.
Did he talk about how much fun it was when Chrissie Hynde fired him?
nah,usual dirge about how he might get an oscar through the post,new album,back onstage,nothing to write home about.

My favourite Smiths song.

watching bbc breakfast and who pops up,johnboy marr,cant escape this guy.
first question,who have you had the most fun onstage with,eddie vedder followed by chrissy hynde.
beeb have obviously been told no questions about M.

You could easily escape him by switching channel.

Come on Sam,you can do better. Where's the photoshop of the slap with Will Smith replaced by Morrissey, and Johnny Marr's face superimposed on Chris Rock?

You could easily escape him by switching channel.
why should i,iv been watching bbc breakfast for nigh on 25 years,had the sound down with subtitles on so i didnt have to listen to him droning on about being one of the first bands to be back on the road.

It's not a response, it's SER reposting a Smiths meme from social media.
Come off it. Are you telling me Moz disagrees with any posts on Moz Centroll and just lets Sam post what he likes? Reposting that meme is a response or a social comment in its own way. Why I'm bothered replying to you is beyond me.

why should i,iv been watching bbc breakfast for nigh on 25 years,had the sound down with subtitles on so i didnt have to listen to him droning on about being one of the first bands to be back on the road.

o_O

right youve been watching your show for many years but surfboard would have you give it up. when turning down the caterwauling will do all because the king of comets, le pepe happens to show up on ito_O

may as well give up tv and the internet with the blogs and podcasts since he on them every next day FFS(n)
now you have to live your life according to the Pepe spammer dictates🛠️

OI he went to say he is back on the road?
didnt he say to some other blog that he cant make a plane trip
to make that stupid river is a river song with the mouse chap:confused:
on account of the convid??? everything is upside down we cant move but now his band is the first one back 'on the road'?? what disgrace‼️
doing a sucy 100 seater is 'going back on the road':crazy:
his mind is gone:mask:
the wax must have seeped into his wig encased 🧠

:hammer:

Come off it. Are you telling me Moz disagrees with any posts on Moz Centroll and just lets Sam post what he likes? Reposting that meme is a response or a social comment in its own way. Why I'm bothered replying to you is beyond me.

He does disagree with posts on Central & with Facebook posts his old manager made - he's had to clarify his position before because of a shit storm in the press based on something SER or Peter posted.

And he's not on social media - why would would he notice or care about a joke meme?

Gustavo posted the image before Central.
His first post in 6 months - liked by Jesse.
Tamemeimpala's image did the 'superfan' / Morrissey FB rounds too - something known to influence what appears there.
I then see a certain person come online and presto - an 'official' IG & Central post.
The direct attribution of motive on Morrissey’s behalf for things like this is just not clear enough to make solid pronouncements upon.
The 'he just doesn't care anymore' argument certainly appears stronger than the 'he's definitely behind everything' argument IMHO though.
Regards,
FWD.

Why the hell hasn't anyone used that image with the track on YouTube???

Do it please!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom