Morrissey Central “!!!!” (March 30, 2022)

9AF6EFA2-C308-487F-AB92-4566EE301BBB.jpeg

Media item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like The hard work has finally paid off for 85 🙄 and now works for central 👍
Wonder if he’ll still mix with us mere mortals now 😛

The headline is wrong. The guy did not have alopecia but he still made the joke.

That’s not mine. I was tempted to do a similar one but thought it was too obvious. And obviously, it was!
Your wasted on here 85, central
Should have snapped you up by now. And you should be reciting your poetry pre Moz gig style.
What a wonderful evening that would be .

Your wasted on here 85, central
Should have snapped you up by now. And you should be reciting your poetry pre Moz gig style.
What a wonderful evening that would be .
Standing on stage with a plastic bag at my feet, to stop any wayward Scots from stealing my stuff. Have I ever told you about that?

Oh, not everyone talks about these two guys. I got tired, I'm sorry but it sounds like something prepared, so fools spend days and days commenting, and Moz with this. mm I didn't like it, I would make 0 comment, everything was put together because as the Oscars presentations are becoming more and more horrible, something had to be done. I don't believe it

Look at me! I'll do anything to shoehorn my past into the news, however unedifying!!
Why do you feel so personally betrayed by a complete stranger?? I have this menacing impression from you…that you won’t be satisfied unless the worst possible scenario happens to your object of hate…

I think he should rerelease this and donate the proceeds to abuse centers.....

Standing on stage with a plastic bag at my feet, to stop any wayward Scots from stealing my stuff. Have I ever told you about that?
whats this about a scottish theiving bastard stealing your stuff,you havent told me about this.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom