‘Hang the DJ’ - New Smiths/Morrissey Club Night in Edinburgh on 11/11/06

Gail B

Hang The DJ Club
A new Smiths/Morrissey club night called ‘Hang the DJ’ will be spawned this November in Edinburgh.

Details are:

Venue: The Mercat Bar (downstairs), 28 West Maitland Street, Edinburgh,
EH12 5DX
Date and Times: Saturday 11th November 2006, 7.30pm – 1am
Tickets can be purchased from http://www.wegottickets.com/event/13275
Cost: £5 plus booking fee
Over 18’s only
To join the 'Hang The DJ' mailing list or for any enquiries please email: [email protected]
All profits from this event will be donated to The Dogs Trust charity – http://www.dogstrust.org.uk

Your support to help launch this new club night would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gail

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Trust there to be a bloody Morrissey night when im away from Edinburgh. Hmph! Typical...

JIM

Ok you can count on me and Grim (babysitter pending, for the kids, not for him!) probably Shuggy too, I'm sure jim will be there in spirit if not body?

Nice chariddy too, very apt as most of us will be feeling dog rough the next day eh?

Will this be a regular event - I hope so...

Girl - are you going to any of the Germany dates - just got my tickets for Hamburg - celebratory whohoooooo!!!

JIM

A new Smiths/Morrissey club night called ‘Hang the DJ’ will be spawned this November in Edinburgh.

Details are:

Venue: The Mercat Bar (downstairs), 28 West Maitland Street, Edinburgh,
EH12 5DX
Date and Times: Saturday 11th November 2006, 7.30pm – 1am
Tickets can be purchased from http://www.wegottickets.com/event/13275
Cost: £5 plus booking fee
Over 18’s only
To join the 'Hang The DJ' mailing list or for any enquiries please email: [email protected]
All profits from this event will be donated to The Dogs Trust charity – http://www.dogstrust.org.uk

Your support to help launch this new club night would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gail

oh shite! I wish I wasn't quite so impulsive. If anybody wants to go to this, but hasn't got a ticket, I have at least 1 spare, please e-mail me [email protected]

Jim

If the first night in November is well supported I am planning on running the club every two-three months. It's a real shame you wont be able to make it.
If you want to be kept informed of future nights join the mailing list by emailing [email protected].

Cheers

Gail

I don't believe it! The only effin day in November when I'm away (well except the Star & Garter weekend) & you go & organise a Smiths night in Eddy! I can't be there in body but GU's got me a ticket already at least I'll be there in spirit!
See you at the next one, hopefully!

love

Grim

Awww Grim!!!

You winnae be there! Thats sad news, but tell you what, since the profits for the poor dogs I'll drink your quota of ale as well as mine! I'm doin' it for the puppies mind! I shall be rubberisied for the Rottwielers, Pished for the Pekinese and Mongo'ed for Mongrels (can u still say thay?) And all in your name Mr O'Grady!!!

As always,

Reggie

PS I must post a picture of my dog fighting with my cat, its epic!

Dearest Mr P,
you are a true gent, getting shitfaced for the shihtzus for me! In fact I take back the gent you are a saint sir! Getting legless for our four legged friends is truly a worthy cause of its own but to take up my share is akin to that bloke who carried the cross for Jesus, your rewards will come!

kindest regards

love

Mr O'G

3 day bender for the border collies!

I know Grim, half the folks think I should be cannonised whilst I'm still living, the other half would be happy to see me shot! But I'd do 'owt for them dogs, and if that means going on a 3 day bender to put a little Pedigree Chum in their mouths what kind of man would i be to say no? I couldn't look myself in the mirror!

As ever,

Reg

Last edited:
dearest Reginald,

I look forward to the opportunity when I can come on a bender with you (all in the name of charadee of course), it's not looking likely lad before x-mas tbh!
We're gwant Glasgae fit Mozahshake ant a few beverlies ascoop, bestB4 scotmids spesh fi a reet dingdangdooh ken, mind eh! Twae decky!

love

Grim on a rumbabashoosHka (wi-ice-n-slash)

dearest Reginald,

I look forward to the opportunity when I can come on a bender with you (all in the name of charadee of course), it's not looking likely lad before x-mas tbh!
We're gwant Glasgae fit Mozahshake ant a few beverlies ascoop, bestB4 scotmids spesh fi a reet dingdangdooh ken, mind eh! Twae decky!

love

Grim on a rumbabashoosHka (wi-ice-n-slash)

Hey lard ass, No one understands WTF you're saying,(too much moonpie around the brain maybe?)
speak in something other than imbecile maybe? that way, we can understand you?

Hey lard ass, No one understands WTF you're saying,(too much moonpie around the brain maybe?)
speak in something other than imbecile maybe? that way, we can understand you?

when the post says
"to pimple the thicko" then I will be addressing you, yes you thicko! I know you struggle with the simple language of english but I'll spell it out for you
Y O U. A R E. N O T. C A L L E D. R E G I N A L D. B U T. T H I C K O. O R. P I M P L E.

Y O U R. N A M E. I S. T H I C K O. O R. P I M P L E.

Y O U R. N A M E. I S. P I M P L E. O R. T H I C K O.

Simple eh pimple

Grim

Your name is "fatso" or "Tub a lard".

You eat LOTS of moonpies

You shovel twinkies down your throat like there's no tomorrow.

You sleep with a one eyed, cyclopse who works @ Seaworld, twirling a ball on her nose for fish.

You cannot see your feet

You're a disgusting, pathetic, obnoxious little fleeb.

You are so fat, you have stretch marks on your clothes.

You live on govt. cheese.

pimple have you bought your ticket for this event?

Grim

shit. I wanna go to this but I'm already going out somewhere that night and if I switch my best mate may murder me as we've had it planned for weeks. Oh what to do. :mad:

***bump***
Nice to see this night was featured in the Evening News as Club of the Week!

Looking forward to seeing everybody there tomorrow (if I can work out how to use the printer to print tickets out)

love

GU
and possibly
Grim

Can you pay on the door?

Quite fancy getting shitfaced for the shihtzus (copyright GO'G) as long as the dogs trust feed all the waifs and strays cheese pasties :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom