​B​radley Steyn - true-to-you.net

​B​radley Steyn - true-to-you.net

30 July 2014

​B​radley Steyn

I cannot admit to actually "knowing" Bradley Steyn. Yes, I am aware that he is South African and that he lives in Los Angeles, and that he has "walked off" three Morrissey tours - which really is his own business, not mine. My personal involvement with him has been zero, and he has certainly never been Head Of Security on any Morrissey tour.
I am aware of the false story he has placed on various news sites wherein he claims I asked him to "hurt" (kill?) David Tseng. Although Steyn's story lends itself to its own ridicule, I feel I must say to those who have not yet worked it out, that the story is a vexatious lie.
It is common knowledge that I dislike the SoLow site, and I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are controlled or written by David Tseng, and that David Tseng will give maximum and inexhaustive publicity to anything said in the negative about me. This is a general truth that most people accept about SoLow. It is nothing new, and I have long since learned to accept it.
The very idea that I would ask a complete stranger (Bradley Steyn) to physically attack David Tseng surely cannot register with any sane person as being likely. As mildly irritating as David Tseng may be, he is not someone who troubles me enough to even bother with.
The shabby truth of this drama is that Bradley Steyn has been trying to extract money from what he terms "the Morrissey tour", and he has failed. He is now desperate, and this story is his latest escapade to gain someone's attention. What he is telling the world is that, as a music venue security officer, anyone who works with him in the future should expect the same harassment and persecution as he is now - mysteriously - wielding my way. It is beyond belief, and it is shocking that someone who makes claims of professionalism would lower himself to this level.
Please note that Bradley Steyn's statement is now in the hands of the Los Angeles Police Department, and is subject to both criminal and civil action.

MORRISSEY
​30 July 2014.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course it's a serious question Mr. Viva...When Morrissey used to send in reviews to NME he signed his real name. He signed what he just wrote on his site....why are people afraid to sign their real name?

Yyx2Pu6.gif

Hi from Istanbul honey! I am sorry you're feeling unwell. Me I am fine :) Yesterday I even half fell in love with someone....I hope you're happy for me. It had been a while.. .;) You know I asked David to close his site as it seems to upset you and the last thing I want is you to feel I am invading your personal life. But he doesn't want to.I think he still likes you ,more than I do...Admirable guy. Hope you have a nice time too babe. I will kiss mum for you. Do try to relax dear, I will be thinking of you while having a good time. Love and truth.P.O.

The best part of the statement is when Morrissey talks disparagingly about Bradley's attempts to extract money from"what he terms "the Morrissey tour"', which makes you wonder what Morrissey himself refers to it as: 'The Stevie Spectacular Road Show?

Sgt Steven's Nasty Hearts Club tour?

Last edited:
Morrissey is a liar, love him to bits but he's a liar and has a nasty streak.

Morrissey likes to have people whacked. Love him to bits because he changed my life with his music, but he has a nasty streak and whacks people. (Just kidding.)

"It is common knowledge that I dislike the SoLow site, and I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are controlled or written by David Tseng, and that David Tseng will give maximum and inexhaustive publicity to anything said in the negative about me."

This is totally wrong Steven , I have learnt so much about The Smiths and you thanks to this Site. There are so many positive comments about you posted here , yes some negative too but that is part of the game. Dont you think so ? Come on Steve.......

Cheers Moz

"It is common knowledge that I dislike the SoLow site, and I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are controlled or written by David Tseng, and that David Tseng will give maximum and inexhaustive publicity to anything said in the negative about me."

This is totally wrong Steven , I have learnt so much about The Smiths and you thanks to this Site. There are so many positive comments about you posted here , yes some negative too but that is part of the game. Dont you think so ? Come on Steve.......

Cheers Moz

True, i thought i knew everything there was to know about moz until i came on this site, the level of support and backing for him on here is another level, some great threads and merch. People like me diss now and again but like u say, take the rough with the smooth. Great site, morrissey is and always has been a bitch but its becomming very sickly now.

True, i thought i knew everything there was to know about moz until i came on this site, the level of support and backing for him on here is another level, some great threads and merch. People like me diss now and again but like u say, take the rough with the smooth. Great site, morrissey is and always has been a bitch but its becomming very sickly now.

The trouble is people are more in to tittle tattle than music these days. It's too much f***ing Heat magazine reading or something. I guess with Moz being so adored originally it was always going to end in hate for a lot of people, long term relationships do that to people.

Of course it's a serious question Mr. Viva...When Morrissey used to send in reviews to NME he signed his real name. He signed what he just wrote on his site....why are people afraid to sign their real name?

I don't see your real name here...

And there are some really nice people who visit and post here on a daily basis who are really passionate about you and your music , above all. Before saying anything , you should really come and visit here every now and than : you will change your mind. You are totally wrong on this one , take a break....relax and enjoy yourself.....if you can at all....

Cheers Moz

Are you putting on an act here? Seriously?

No act.....Put yourself in David T's position for a moment. If the object of your affection cannot stand what you are doing for whatever reason would you continue to do it?

I admit I didn't know that Morrissey had a problem with this site but after trying to have a serious conversation about the new album and running to numerous soulless trolls I wonder what the hell is going on here?

There must be something to this...so why? Why are all you strangers with fake names and anonymous posters even here? What's the point? What do you stand for? It's like talking to yourself in a closet....Give me a good reason not to use your real name. Who are you?

Are you putting on an act here? Seriously?

No act.....Put yourself in David T's position for a moment. If the object of your affection cannot stand what you are doing for whatever reason would you continue to do it?

I admit I didn't know that Morrissey had a problem with this site but after trying to have a serious conversation about the new album and running to numerous soulless trolls I wonder what the hell is going on here?

There must be something to this...so why? Why are all you strangers with fake names and anonymous posters even here? What's the point? What do you stand for? It's like talking to yourself in a closet....Give me a good reason not to use your real name. Who are you?

Do you even know how the internet works?

P.

As Ghoul pointed out, there are near record numbers on this site right now. Well played, Moz.

f66g6Gp.jpg

P.

refresh my memory, what was happening on the 17th Feb, was it WPINOYB announcement (before then surely?) tour dates etc?? Must have been a landmark date to have that many users on at once

So this is is how Morrissey garners publicity? Whilst he's at it perhaps he could deny those Aids accusations too.

Perhaps people could actually take things at face value ... But that wouldnt help the narrative of 'evidence' would it?

refresh my memory, what was happening on the 17th Feb, was it WPINOYB announcement (before then surely?) tour dates etc?? Must have been a landmark date to have that many users on at once

I honestly don't know. There've been one or two occasions when we've had an avalanche of anonymouses (sic) for whatever reason, which may have contributed, but, to your salient point, I don't know what happened on that day.

P.

So this is is how Morrissey garners publicity? Whilst he's at it perhaps he could deny those Aids accusations too.

Perhaps people could actually take things at face value ... But that wouldnt help the narrative of 'evidence' would it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom