​B​radley Steyn - true-to-you.net

​B​radley Steyn - true-to-you.net

30 July 2014

​B​radley Steyn

I cannot admit to actually "knowing" Bradley Steyn. Yes, I am aware that he is South African and that he lives in Los Angeles, and that he has "walked off" three Morrissey tours - which really is his own business, not mine. My personal involvement with him has been zero, and he has certainly never been Head Of Security on any Morrissey tour.
I am aware of the false story he has placed on various news sites wherein he claims I asked him to "hurt" (kill?) David Tseng. Although Steyn's story lends itself to its own ridicule, I feel I must say to those who have not yet worked it out, that the story is a vexatious lie.
It is common knowledge that I dislike the SoLow site, and I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are controlled or written by David Tseng, and that David Tseng will give maximum and inexhaustive publicity to anything said in the negative about me. This is a general truth that most people accept about SoLow. It is nothing new, and I have long since learned to accept it.
The very idea that I would ask a complete stranger (Bradley Steyn) to physically attack David Tseng surely cannot register with any sane person as being likely. As mildly irritating as David Tseng may be, he is not someone who troubles me enough to even bother with.
The shabby truth of this drama is that Bradley Steyn has been trying to extract money from what he terms "the Morrissey tour", and he has failed. He is now desperate, and this story is his latest escapade to gain someone's attention. What he is telling the world is that, as a music venue security officer, anyone who works with him in the future should expect the same harassment and persecution as he is now - mysteriously - wielding my way. It is beyond belief, and it is shocking that someone who makes claims of professionalism would lower himself to this level.
Please note that Bradley Steyn's statement is now in the hands of the Los Angeles Police Department, and is subject to both criminal and civil action.

MORRISSEY
​30 July 2014.

Media coverage:

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I originally read it as "I am aware that all of the opinions posted on the site are NOT controlled or written by David Tseng"

which would have made perfect sense

but then i remembered its morrissey

You're still a narcissistic wanker with no concept of reality until you release my restrictions.

Don't push it buster, or it's off to the naughty step for a self-fulfilling prophecy!

P.

Ooo.

Flex, Peter, flex!

PS. My favorite part is: I was the guy who defended you against that annoying Beef Bowl loser on the old forum when he made fun of your lazy eye with every single post. Funny how things change.

Last edited:
I love Morrissey. I love the new album. But he really is such a twat sometimes.

Solo is without a doubt the best fansite on the net. Is he surprised that's it's about Morrissey, warts and all? If being a fan of the man teaches you anything it is to take a contrary, subversive outlook on everything in life, especially the rich and powerful. Regardless of his working class routes, Moz is part of the rich and powerful.

Thank you David T for Solo. I visit this website every day and have done for years. Keep up the good work.

Ooo.

Flex, Peter, flex!

PS. My favorite part is: I was the guy who defended you against that annoying Beef Bowl loser on the old forum when he made fun of your lazy eye with every single post. Funny how things change.

I don't recall that, but I value the support, thanks. Lazy eye? I've never had a lazy eye. Brittle bones, yes. How odd. Once again the wheel has turned, etc....

P.

*EDIT* Wait - I DO remember, it was that Yoshinoya guy, right? He was a funny bugger.

I don't recall that, but I value the support, thanks. Lazy eye? I've never had a lazy eye. Brittle bones, yes. How odd. Once again the wheel has turned, etc....

P.

*EDIT* Wait - I DO remember, it was that Yoshinoya guy, right? He was a funny bugger.

MHMM.

Now let my cookie monster avatar loose, you bastard!

Morrissey at some point may had something to say and give. Unfortunately now he is a bitter, slightly bigoted old man.

Pigsty thread "Should the user known as !Viva Hate! be banned..." with at least 40 responses, deleted.

Either you have an agenda or you're an idiot who doesn't know how to navigate a forum you've been a member of for 11 years...

The best part of the statement is when Morrissey talks disparagingly about Bradley's attempts to extract money from"what he terms "the Morrissey tour"', which makes you wonder what Morrissey himself refers to it as: 'The Stevie Spectacular Road Show?

However, it's apparent that this site turned on Morrissey a long time ago. I don't know exactly when or why it happened, but when there are front-page stories linking to tabloid pieces speculating about whether or not Morrissey has Aids, you have to admit that is crossing a line. David doesn't control everything that everyone says on this site, but he is the gatekeeper and curator of the front page.

I am hardly an arbiter of journalistic integrity, but it strikes me that for as long as I have been coming to this site, the front page features news items chronologically in the order in which they post. I cannot recall a single instance of front page shuffling, manipulation, or deviation from the normal, sequential presentation. Good, bad, neutral, farcical, scandalous, tabloid…all posts appear to be handled the same.

Either you have an agenda or you're an idiot who doesn't know how to navigate a forum you've been a member of for 11 years...
Maybe you can answer this mr. Viva....why oh why do all of you people post with fake names? What is the point of such behavior?

Maybe you can answer this mr. Viva....why oh why do all of you people post with fake names? What is the point of such behavior?

Is that supposed to be a serious question?

I suggest we all wear "I'm David Tseng" T Shirts at the next concert...

Is that supposed to be a serious question?
Of course it's a serious question Mr. Viva...When Morrissey used to send in reviews to NME he signed his real name. He signed what he just wrote on his site....why are people afraid to sign their real name?

Please note that Bradley Steyn's statement is now in the hands of the Los Angeles Police Department, and is subject to both criminal and civil action.

Good heavens we all can safely go to sleep now

Does Morrissey not understand that he is subject to an investigation about whether he will face criminal action? Does he really not understand?

I don't know if the allegations are true, but maybe this will wake up Morrissey to reality about life.

Back
Top Bottom