İstanbul concert (Dec. 7, 2014) announced

Hi everyone!!
I´m going to buy the ticket for Morrissey´s concert in Istanbul and I´m looking for someone who would keep the company. We could meet, pick up the tickets. hang around and get to the venue together, if you like. It will be my first time in Istanbul and I'm sooo nervous. If you're not the resident of the city and you also have no idea how to get to the Volkswagen arena, let's cooperate, cause getting lost together is much more fun :) Please let me know if you are interested, I need your help! Thanks.

Where are you coming from?

I continue failing when buying tickets via biletix.

Did anyone (from outta Turkey) succeed?

I am not 100 % stupid but I just don't get it.

Can you please help me?

I bought from UK ok

Bought from Russia with no problem. But dont remember how, was too excited :)))

I continue failing when buying tickets via biletix.

Did anyone (from outta Turkey) succeed?

I am not 100 % stupid but I just don't get it.

Can you please help me?

The same stuff. My transaction failed like 10000000 times..:sick: Something goes wrong when it comes to charging the card. Had to ask my friends in Turkey to get the tickets.

Ok thank you Nuria - same here....

Have you been in touch with their service team or something like that?

I dont really know what to do now - dont have any friends in Turkey... :straightface:

Ok thank you Nuria - same here....

Have you been in touch with their service team or something like that?

I dont really know what to do now - dont have any friends in Turkey... :straightface:

Well, yep. Once I tried to buy the tickets via biletix call-centre. 'Merhaba! Eeeerrr... I don't speak English! Can't help you' -was the answer of the operator.:confused:
You should try it anyway, I hope you'll have better luck than me and there will be someone who understands English. Another variant is to try another credit card. But don't give up! :) By the way, where are you from?

ten ton truck

have you finally bought the ticket?

how many do you need?

coz i v bought 2 (front of stage), and it turned out i will need only one, so i can sell another one to you

Thats very nice of you Nocha! But I would totally need two of the front of stage tickets... One does help a little but not so much.... But thanks!

How? I can’t bought. I from Russia too. System biletix is indicated as "System Error, please try again later"… for 4 days already!

Я в первый день продаж приобрела. Может потом у них что-то поломалось.

Nocha, я очень рада, что у вас есть билет! У меня теперь он тоже есть благодаря моей волшебной сестре и ее турецкой подруги! :) А "Билетикс" безнадежно сломан :)

Mozzerians, does any of you have any pictures from the VW arena? I'm going, and it's my FIRST time to see Moz live (squeal) but I want to know what to expect. Is it big? Is it open or closed?
I can't wait though :)

Mozzerians, does any of you have any pictures from the VW arena? I'm going, and it's my FIRST time to see Moz live (squeal) but I want to know what to expect. Is it big? Is it open or closed?
I can't wait though :)

Hi.

I've watched several concerts there and I can easily say that venue (indoor) is fantastic ! Great acoustics and easy to find the place :)

Inside: http://www.yazgandesign.com/files/project/07_yunus.jpg
Outside: http://www.campaigntr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Volkswagen_Arena-.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning! :)
Can anybody tell me what is the closest place to Sultanahmet where i can pick up the tickets?

Good morning! :)
Can anybody tell me what is the closest place to Sultanahmet where i can pick up the tickets?

Привет! тебе тоже нужно забирать билеты на концерт?
Насколько я поняла, самые близкие к Султанахмету точки это:
1) торговый центр в Бейолу http://www.yelp.com/biz/halep-pasajı-istanbul
2) касса biletix в гипермаркете Мигрос http://www.yellowpages.com.tr/tr/profile/biletix-satis-noktasi/istanbul-avrupa/MTY5NTI4NQ==/
Или еще как вариант можно съездить в торговый центр в район Маслак, недалеко от volkswagen arena и заодно посмотреть, где этот зал находится.
Пока сама ломаю голову, не знаю, где их лучше забрать... из-за моего топографического кретинизма могу не добраться до места :blushing:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom