"Även de mest lojala överger Morrissey" by Martin Söderström - Aftonbladet

An anonymous person send the link:

Även de mest lojala överger Morrissey - Aftonbladet
Ikväll skulle han spelat i Sverige
by Martin Söderström

Google Translate to English:

Even the most loyal abandon Morrissey
Tonight he would have played in Sweden

Tonight Morrissey would have been on stage at Dalhalla . Now it was not. The whole European Tour was canceled and the question is inevitable:

Is this the end for Morrissey?

In recent years , Morrissey's star has been in free fall. Not because of bad discs or tired concerts. These were the interviews that eventually broke us.

We sighed desperately when he spoke insensibly about the bombing in Manchester. We were ashamed when in Der Spiegel called Berlin for "the capital of the rapists" (because of immigration, what else?). We did not believe our ears when he expressed sympathy for the former English Defense Leagu leader and also the Muslim hater Tommy Robinson . And we lost the air when he, at best Breitbart manners, began to shout about "the loony left", mainstreammedia's oppression and Hitler my left.

When the singer this spring urged his listeners to vote for the High Extreme, Islamist Ukip Breakers in Britain, the bottom was reached. In the end, even his most loyal defender did not even hurt him anymore. That is the reason why Moz does not appear in a lime off-road outside Rättvik this evening.

The official explanation for the slipped tour is of course a completely different one. "Logistical circumstances", it is called. Instead, it was about sluggish ticket sales. The places Morrissey previously sold out in the past, still had unsold plates left. An insider revealed that until the Edinburgh concert, 400 of the 2 500 (scary) tickets had been spent just weeks left for showtime. In Sweden, it looked the same. My Swedish industry source confirmed that the concert at Dalhalla was "really far from sold out".

Of course, pop stars also have the right to say almost anything. But the recipient is also entitled to respond and act. In the United States, much is said to "vote with your dollar". That's exactly what Morrissey's audience did. Thousands of disappointed ex-fans have chosen not to fund Mozzers fall.

I'm one of them. For too long, I defended. Seemed idiotic statements in context. Tried to understand. Excused. Would you like the man behind the songs that saved my life would not have been transformed into their own antites.

I was wrong.

Moz, once all the outside world's own patron saint, stands alone.

To trot his own song Boxers:

"Your weary fans are walking away".

Hi Martin, how are the rape and violent crime statistics in Sweden nowadays? Why are the Swedish Democrats leading the polls? Something might have gone very wrong in your country during the last decade, but yeah let's keep up the lame blame game, shall we?

“We sighed desperately when he spoke insensibly about the bombing in Manchester.”

f*** those IKEA meatballs eating scandinavian basterds.

Morrissey spoke up and spoke the truth.

You don't know Martin.You really don't. He's a long-standing collector and fan. So don't make things up.

And enjoy your racist mate.

Hooray! WeirdUnclePeter has typed the word 'racist' again. I can sleep easy once more knowing that all is right with the world. Night all, sweet dreams x

P.S: Peter is right, don't make things up. Never, ever say anything like Boz has left the band, or Joyce and Morrissey were lovers... because Peter never would. He's just not the type to say such nonsense on a public forum - he's far too clever and self-aware to post lies, untruths, hearsay or twattish gossip he heard down the wankers social club. He would never do it, so you must follow his example. He's a very important man, don't you know?! Now, get to bed.

Oh yeah, Hurray for ISLAM!

#hateful #backward #sandbox #vile #stupid #evil #homophobic #contributesnothingtotheworld #nasty #hateswomen #hatesgays #hatesjews #ignorant #lies #lies #lies #someonemadeitup #muslimsarefools #allofthem

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweden needs a Swedish Defence League and its own Tommy Robinson.

A country over-run with economic migrant scum taking advantage of weak minded white liberals.

Don't write stupid articles slagging off patriots like Morrissey - save your f***ing country!

IKEA says hello to all Moz fans and still wants you to shop and they state they do not share the view of the article.

s-l1600_48ac422d-5c3a-4c66-995e-abbb51fb12c7_480x480.jpg

From Fargo the tv series:

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

This thread fills me with pride. People abroad know everything about the state of Sweden which is a nightmare for that Martin writing for Aftonbladet calling himself a freelance which we know is a title only the truly useless who cannot hold down a day job use. This I am too cool for a real job attitude so look at me going from door to door licking arseholes.

The more the fake news media lied the more aware people even outside of Sweden became. So it fills me with huge pride that you guys abroad know about our problems here and are aware of the party that can change this situation, the sweden democrats.

But even if elections are important we are now at the point of no return and there simply is no way to avoid the unrest and inevitable war we are facing. The whole construction of the global market was created to take us where we are now and it has never been more evident that the global market only had one purpose to fill and that is to create chaos on a large scale. They make enormous amounts of money from it.

You know, we the opposition here in Sweden started online just a few years ago and with the backing of foreign nationalists have been able to highlight issues and agendas that have at last made enough people aware for us to make a change. But politics and voting is no longer enough so to be absolutely clear on this, there is no way we can avoid the war that is coming and it will be the most dirty war ever on this planet. There will be many different kind of wars and the first war is the one we have now and that is the info war.

We won the info war and now it is time to take the next step and put down demands and make it clear that under these circumstances we find ourselves living under even death is better than life cause me and most of you out there have nothing to lose so give your life for the freedom we once had and the freedom that can still be ours, if not for you at least do it for the ones left behind.

NO SURRENDER!

You don't know Martin.You really don't. He's a long-standing collector and fan. So don't make things up.

And enjoy your racist mate.
Peter Finan becomes Peter Söderström and I will officiate the wedding at the Stockholm Pride.

What's amusing about all of this is that people want to defend Morrissey, while his main supporters on here act in a way that confirms all of the suspicions.

It's over.

How long for is people going to keep writing this kind of things? We already know there are fans against him, others on his side and others in between. Adding more negativity it does not help anyone. I'm more worry about what politicians are doing to the world that the opinion of a singer. At the end of the day it's only an opinion that not matter how ugly it's, it won't go anywhere.

Hi Martin, how are the rape and violent crime statistics in Sweden nowadays? Why are the Swedish Democrats leading the polls? Something might have gone very wrong in your country during the last decade, but yeah let's keep up the lame blame game, shall we?
You're only making things harder for me.

Sincerely,
Morrissey

How long for is people going to keep writing this kind of things? We already know there are fans against him, others on his side and others in between. Adding more negativity it does not help anyone. I'm more worry about what politicians are doing to the world that the opinion of a singer. At the end of the day it's only an opinion that not matter how ugly it's, it won't go anywhere.
If you're so worried about what politicians are doing to the world, then you should be concerned about Morrissey's public endorsements when he has a degree of influence greater than the average person.

It's not the politicians. It's the people. The people are the ones enabling chaos. The politicians are just the end result.

People like you want everyone to shut up, and bury their heads. You're not a fighter. People who care about issues, and care about these power structures will fight, and nothing will stop it. It will never go away.

Institutions are always slow to adopt new trends, so the public square is where the ball gets rolling.

If it requires a daily article about Morrissey's political opinions, then so be it.

If it's all too aggressive for you, then go back to eating your cheerios.

This thread fills me with pride. People abroad know everything about the state of Sweden which is a nightmare for that Martin writing for Aftonbladet calling himself a freelance which we know is a title only the truly useless who cannot hold down a day job use. This I am too cool for a real job attitude so look at me going from door to door licking arseholes.

The more the fake news media lied the more aware people even outside of Sweden became. So it fills me with huge pride that you guys abroad know about our problems here and are aware of the party that can change this situation, the sweden democrats.

But even if elections are important we are now at the point of no return and there simply is no way to avoid the unrest and inevitable war we are facing. The whole construction of the global market was created to take us where we are now and it has never been more evident that the global market only had one purpose to fill and that is to create chaos on a large scale. They make enormous amounts of money from it.

You know, we the opposition here in Sweden started online just a few years ago and with the backing of foreign nationalists have been able to highlight issues and agendas that have at last made enough people aware for us to make a change. But politics and voting is no longer enough so to be absolutely clear on this, there is no way we can avoid the war that is coming and it will be the most dirty war ever on this planet. There will be many different kind of wars and the first war is the one we have now and that is the info war.

We won the info war and now it is time to take the next step and put down demands and make it clear that under these circumstances we find ourselves living under even death is better than life cause me and most of you out there have nothing to lose so give your life for the freedom we once had and the freedom that can still be ours, if not for you at least do it for the ones left behind.

NO SURRENDER!

"Segregation now! Segregation tomorrow! Segregation forever!"

Hey, at least you'll always have something to be afraid of.

A fevered mind always needs fuel.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom