Haha Nick is great, very unique artist and superb aesthetic sense - his mentioned 'merch' shop is amazing, so full of personality, I only wish Moz would do something similar, with some cool vegan propaganda prints or whatever he enjoys these days
1. Fontaines D.C. - "A Hero's Death"
2. Nation of Language - "Introduction, Presence"
3. Morrissey - "I'm Not a Dog On a Chain"
4. House of Harm - "Vicious Pastimes"
5. Drinking Flowers - "New Swirled Order"
Honorable mention: Nick Cave - "Idiot Prayer"
But the thing is he hasn't changed at all, he was never shy to speak (or sing) about his beliefs, things that he deems important.
We've just moved into a world which regrettably would rather respect "admirable" falsehood (with its prime aim being catering to the popular opinion) than...