While looking for Morrissey related news on the Bona Drag reissue, I found the following entry on the EMI Music UK and Ireland site; it seems to be that EMI plans a bundled re-release of the 1988 single "Everyday Is Like Sunday" on CD and 2-7".
Though the track is originally taken from Viva Hate but it's also on Bona Drag - so it might be intended as a single to promote the 20th Anniversary edition. Note the cat.-nos.: MM seems to be an indication for the Mayor Minor label!
The release date in the UK is the same as for the Bona Drag longplayer...
- Morrissey advises Russell Brand not to get married (86)
- Johnny Marr: 'Inspiring people to go vegetarian is one of my proudest moments' (6)
- Scottish indie band The Felt Tips' new song 'Dear Morrissey' (15)
- Toby Litt mentions The Smiths in "The 80s: the best of times, the worst of times" article (2)
- Morrissey thrown beer incident cited on CNN during Kings of Leon pigeon poop story (7)
- Lil Wayne mash up briefly referencing Moz (2)
- BIMAfest - Passions Just Like Mine / Spineless Swine (Baltimore, Aug. 27) (3)
- Johnny Marr on the rise and the fall of The Smiths; Kirsty MacColl tribute (26)
- Stephen Street discusses work with The Smiths, Morrissey on Sound Opinions (3)
- Interview with Boz Boorer - Film2010 (13)
- Def Leppard singer Joe Elliot asks why they don't get the same respect as Morrissey (40)
- New book by Rob Sheffield, says Morrissey bewitched him! (6)
- Morrissey spottings (14)