Just thought I'd share this article in today's edition of The A.V. Club. It's an article on favorite "deep" album cuts (read: not well known/not singles).
I'm delighted to see Rubber Ring here. I couldn't agree more; it's without a doubt one of my favorite Smiths songs (read: favorite songs of all time) and it's good to see someone sharing the opinion.
Any thoughts? Any other favorite Smiths deep cuts?
- Morrissey calls for Damien Hirst's head in a bag (28)
- Morrissey: 'The mind is limited sexually' (22)
- The Legacy Morrissey & The Smiths article by Renee Trilivas (1)
- The Smiths mentioned in Sally Forth, popular US newspaper comic strip (2)
- Moz is an "Irish Hunk"! (12)
- Doll & The Kicks to play at Club Viva Hate (Montebello, CA, Mar. 26) (17)
- Morrissey interviews Linder in Interview magazine (March 2010) (91)
- King Cheetah relate encounters with Morrissey (3)
- Tony Visconti interview in The Word (Apr. 2010) (0)
- Moz mention in Melissa Auf der Maur interview (9)
- Best song winner "La Superbe" by French singer Benjamin Biolay plagiarizes Morrissey (3)
- The Drums to play Morrissey/Smiths Tribute Night (London, Apr. 2) (1)
- Irish indie band Power of Dreams cover "There Is A Light..." at 20th anniversary reunion tour (6)
- Morrissey / Smiths in the media (3)
- New radio show, Poor Twisted Child Speaks (3)