Your latest Morrissey/Smiths buy

Everyday is Like Sunday CD Single

I know it's a bit sad but I often buy Moz CD singles on ebay just for the fun of it. I think I probably got 4 copies of "Sunday" now....

it's not sad, you are an addict like me:D There is nothing wrong with that

Everyday is Like Sunday CD Single

I know it's a bit sad but I often buy Moz CD singles on ebay just for the fun of it. I think I probably got 4 copies of "Sunday" now....

I do the same sort of thing too, if it's at a bargain price I just can't help myself, I often trawl the bargain bins the week the Moz cd's drop out of the charts, even though I've already bought a few copies either pre-release or on the day of release!

love

Grim

Latest Smiths/Morrissey purchase:

Bought a few things on the same day, all from ebay, so...

Morrissey Shot - hardback, great condition - £12.99
A Chance to Shine, issue 11 - fanzine, good condition - £9.52
Sandie Shaw/Smiths - Hand in Glove 7", good condition - £8.49
Smash Hits 85 Pannini Collectors cards - set includes one of Moz - good condition - £3.25

I also recently bought some pillowcases which are printed with quotes from the lyrics. Sometimes I think my addiction for Morrissey/Smiths related material gets a little out of hand, but the Meat is Murder gas lighter I got earlier this week is very cool!

'In the Future....' cd-r promo (the white sleeve with release info on the front)and 'I just Want to see the Boy Happy' cd-r promo. I didn't get them for a bargain price but def. a fair one.

Just got the Portuguese version of the debut lp for less than 3 quid, also bought another copy of the UK version to replace the one my sister scratched in a frenzied attack 20 odd years ago. Shame i can't replace her really. Still add them to my promo and u.s versions and i got a little collection going.

Enjoy your days, weeks and lives.

Spike

I've just bought Modest Mouse 5 track album sampler cd-r promo for a grand total of 50p. Bargain, it even mentions Johnny Marr on the info sticker.

in the past week i have per chased:
(all vinyl)
November 12" (about 3 quid)
Meat is Murder (about a fiver)
Rank (fiver)
We Hate it When... 12" (About a fiver)
Viva Hate (for one pee!)
Dagenham Dave 7" (about a fiver)
Redondo Beach 7" (99p)

collect.jpg

Top: 12'' TCM New York ( RTT136NY)
Middle: Half a person - Portuguese triple LP ( 12006)
Bottom: Alma matters promo cd ( Mercury 274)

I shouldn't really be spending any money at the moment but Ebay is too
addictive.
:rolleyes:

At the moment I am plotting the purchase of a shirt or 2. I wanted something different so I did a search and found a few things I liked on the following 2 sites:

http://www.fashionpunk.com/Smiths.html

and

http://www.shirthunt.com/shirts-morrissey.html

**Has anyone purchased anything on either of these sites? If so, is there anything I should keep in mind? Any comments on their service etc? Or do you have suggestions for other sites where I might find some enjoyable merch? ** Thanks

Last edited:
my recent additions:

- The Smiths "What Difference..." US Sire 12" promo
- The Smiths "Meat is Murder" US promo interview LP
- The Smiths "The Boy With The Thorn In His Side" 12" Tokuma
- Morrissey "Viva Hate" Tokuma + "Hairdresser On Fire" 7"
- Morrissey "Fatty" 10" Jive Sleeve promo
- Morrissey "A Chance To Shine" Fanzine # 12 (still looking for issues # 1 - 6)

my recent additions:

- Morrissey "A Chance To Shine" Fanzine # 12 (still looking for issues # 1 - 6)

Talking of that fanzine, I also only have: 6,9,10,11,12,13,14 so
I am looking for the remaining issues. How many were there in total ???:confused:

Recent additions (all vinyl)

Strangeways, Here We Come 10"
Strangeways, Here We Come
Irish Blood, English Heart 7"
First Of The Gang To Die 7"
Viva Hate
Handsome Devil Bootleg LP

When WEA bought the rights to The Smiths back catalogue off Rough Trade, they released a limited edition, numbered 10" versions of all The Smiths albums. Check out Passionsjustlikemine.com for further details

I did check it out, and I still don't see anything about these, at least not under the offical Strangeways page. Where else should I look?

Tags
the smiths vinyl
Back
Top Bottom