Where does Andy Rourke live?

This is all just ridiculous. I know Andy and he's a sweet guy. I hate this. This is another reason I left the forums -- this unsavory speculation that goes on. There's nothing I can do about it, but it just bothers me. ...There's nothing left to say except that I know Andy and I find him to be a top notch person. You might meet him and not like him at all, but it won't be for any of the reasons you've mentioned, because you are just wrong.

Blah.
I've met Andy Rourke and he was rude to me, that is partly why I don't like him. I've seen Andy Rourke swear. As someone else said Andy is nice to some people, but not to others. You are one of the lucky ones.
Morrissey is a proper sensitive artist! Morrissey is taller, better looking, has nicer hair and is more interesting, hard working, talented and richer than Andy Rourke. This is upsetting me as well because this is a Morrissey site. I understand why Moz doesn't like Andy Rourke and Moz has spoken out about Moz-solo as well.

I've met Andy Rourke and he was rude to me, that is partly why I don't like him. I've seen Andy Rourke swear. As someone else said Andy is nice to some people, but not to others. You are one of the lucky ones.
Morrissey is a proper sensitive artist! Morrissey is taller, better looking, has nicer hair and is more interesting, hard working, talented and richer than Andy Rourke. This is upsetting me as well because this is a Morrissey site. I understand why Moz doesn't like Andy Rourke and Moz has spoken out about Moz-solo as well.

I've seen/heard Andy swear too. He's quite good at it. If that's a problem for you I can sort of understand why he'd be inclined to be rude to you.
I've seen Andy interact with lots of people and not only is he not usually rude, he's a rather affectionate person who tends to assume the best of people.
Do you really think looks make one person better than another? Really?

Has it ever been pointed out to you that you seem to have a pathological need to speak out against posting on forums... by posting your disapproval on forums?

Has it been pointed out to you that you tell everyone you don't like this forum then post on the forum and when you do post its just arguing!

You know what type of nonsense that is written here so why reply to it or even read it? You are a part of the problem here.

Also, how do you know someone when you've only met them 4 times and as a 'fan'. Actually don't answer that as that would go against the advice given above and it would be f***ing boring to read at any rate!

tumblr_m26jtqTYgL1rp5wuso1_500.gif

Last edited:
Has it been pointed out to you that you tell everyone you don't like this forum then post on the forum and when you do post its just arguing!

You know what type of nonsense it written here so why reply to it or even read it? You are a part of the problem here.

Also, how do you know someone when you've only met them 4 times and as a 'fan'. Actually don't answer that as that would go against the advice given above and it would be f***ing boring to read at any rate!

tumblr_m26jtqTYgL1rp5wuso1_500.gif

I haven't posted here in a year... And I won't post here again after this thread.

I was linked here by a friend who knows I care about Andy. I never come here just to look around. I have no interest.

The first time I met Andy it was as a fan. At this point I feel he's my friend, hence my outrage. But it's not just that. I love The Smiths and I hate seeing them torn up all the time. Any of them. ...But because I know Andy is a really nice person I was especially sickened by this thread. It hurts me for Andy when I see this kind of stuff said over and over. I just wanted to put my experience of him out there.

Also, please read back and make note of who wanted to argue and who didn't.

And now this thread has become absurd -- talk of height and looks and cursing has made Mr. Anonymous seem like a total doofus.

...And DAYUM, what a sexy gif of Cagney. ::fans self::

Last edited:
I haven't posted here in a year... And I won't post here again after this thread.

I was linked here by a friend who knows I care about Andy. I never come here just to look around. I have no interest.

The first time I met Andy it was as a fan. At this point I feel he's my friend, hence my outrage. But it's not just that. I love The Smiths and I hate seeing them torn up all the time. Any of them. ...But because I know Andy is a really nice person I was especially sickened by this thread. It hurts me for Andy when I see this kind of stuff said over and over. I just wanted to put my experience of him out there.

Also, please read back and make note of who wanted to argue and who didn't.

And now this thread has become absurd -- talk of height and looks and cursing has made Mr. Anonymous seem like a total doofus.

...And DAYUM, what a sexy gif of Cagney. ::fans self::

OMG, you're doing it again!

So are you and as I guess the reply was boring.

You don't 'really' know Andy anymore then any of us here do, even the one who doesn't like him, you are just a fan at the end of the day. This thread was absurd at its 1st mention of the dullards blogg and your post.

The Gagney gif goes with what i typed out.

tumblr_lfi8te2eJ81qa059ao1_500.gif

I've seen/heard Andy swear too. He's quite good at it. If that's a problem for you I can sort of understand why he'd be inclined to be rude to you.
I've seen Andy interact with lots of people and not only is he not usually rude, he's a rather affectionate person who tends to assume the best of people.
Do you really think looks make one person better than another? Really?
I find swearing offensive, unnecessary and immature. I used to like Andy Rourke until I met him. I wanted to like Andy Rourke and I wanted him to like me but he didn't. I always try to see the best in people, that is why Andy upset me so much, he let me down. I had this image of him being warm, friendly and open but he wasn't to me. I'm know he is nice to other people though. But he wasn't nice to me, or Scott Free or some others who he thinks are uncool.
Of course I don't think looks makes one person better than another. I don't judge people by what they look like! Morrissey has done nothing to upset me and has enriched my life. I like Morrissey's personality better than Andy Rourke. There are many other reasons why I like Morrissey better than Andy Rourke.

Not to take away from this rivetting discussion where Scarlet tries to prove how much of a fan she is of a band that quit 25 years ago, but have you seen House lately? It's getting weird! I saw a preview last night (haven't watched the show in about two years) and they had a patient who was levitating off the bed. :squiffy:

Not to take away from this rivetting discussion where Scarlet tries to prove how much of a fan she is of a band that quit 25 years ago, but have you seen House lately? It's getting weird! I saw a preview last night (haven't watched the show in about two years) and they had a patient who was levitating off the bed. :squiffy:

here she is saying hello to Andy.....LOOK ANDY I KNOW YOU.... REMEMBER ME???????

tumblr_m2ug0q6Mkz1rsmsi3o1_500.gif

here she is thinking about not reading that horrible morrissey solo site unless a friend sends her a link:

tumblr_m2ycteBIxl1r54225.gif

This is a grown up....remarkable!

on the House front, no i haven't seen it for long time. I never what time its on or on what channel.

The title of this thread was 'Where does Andy Rourke live' or something. A couple of people say NY USA.

I have very little to add to this thread besides, CB, I love it when you enter the fray! Mightily entertaining.

That and, I regret not being here during the reign of Andy Ison. Those similar threads at the bottom of the page seem like a hoot!

I have very little to add to this thread besides, CB, I love it when you enter the fray! Mightily entertaining.

That and, I regret not being here during the reign of Andy Ison. Those similar threads at the bottom of the page seem like a hoot!

So does he like Snow Patrol? I have no job, nothing to do and nowhere to be and I still couldn't give two shits to follow an old Andy Rourke thread. :p

As someone else said Andy is nice to some people, but not to others. You are one of the lucky ones.

Some people like to shake hands and others like to walk to work, too. WUH?!

Andy Rourke new manager is 'Melissa Aubert'. Melissa Aubert started out as a costume designer/stylist in Chicago, San Diego and Los Angeles working on print, TV and film prior to working in music. She has a strong background in the live business, having worked for many years as both a promoter at various venues in Los Angeles and an agent (at William Morris). In 2005 Melissa moved to New York to join 'Intrigue Music' (James Brown's management team) where she headed up their touring, marketing, and artist development departments. Since joining 'Magus', Melissa created and currently runs the sponsorship, branding and licensing division at 'Magus Entertainment' and manages Carina Round, Early Winters, and 'Andy Rourke'! Previously she worked with Fischerspooner, Echo & the Bunnymen in the US, and ZAZA.
For all Andy Rourke's contact details see here: http://www.andyrourke.com/contact/
Melissa Aubert: http://www.magusentertainment.com
Andy Rourke's radio show: http://www.eastvillageradio.com/shows/andyrourkesjetlag/
Andy Rourke's new manager 'Melissa Aubert' sounds good, professional, experienced and a lot nicer than his old manager 'Nova Rehman'. Wow it's so cool Melissa Aubert got to work with James Brown's management team! James Brown is a personal hero of mine.
When Andy Rourke was living back in Manchester his manager was Nova Rehman. I'm very glad that when Andy Rourke moved to NYC in 2009 he got rid of his manager Nova Rehman. I think Nova is a very frightening man, he is aggressive, macho, arrogant and nasty to people he has no respect for. Nova Rehman bullies people he has no respect for, threatens them, he is into power and control over people, he is a very hard man, just a look can frighten people, he is very intimidating.

I love you 'Iona Mink' and 'Cornelius Blaze' your both very real and very entertaining.

So does he like Snow Patrol? I have no job, nothing to do and nowhere to be and I still couldn't give two shits to follow an old Andy Rourke thread. :p

The results were inconclusive, however taken from the 1991 book by Andy Ison '1001 Things You Didn't Know About Andy Rourke and Never Wanted To', he is often referred to as 'my little lamb' and 'my little flower'.

I love James Brown.

Liverpool's own Ian McCulloch, the frontman for the rock group 'Echo & the Bunnymen' is quite cool.

One of Andy Rourke's siamese cats is called 'Spanky'. That is a degrading name to call a beautiful cat.
Morrissey, Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke all like cats. Not sure about Johnny Marr.
Siamese cats are truly beautiful creatures. They deserve to be called something nicer than a tacky name like 'Spanky'.
Mike Joyce also has some siamese cats.

i'm sure andy and mike are spooning each other in their london flat hideaway.
I doubt it because Andy Rourke lives in an apartment in New York City, USA.
Mike Joyce lives in a house in a village called 'Bowdon' in the 'Altrincham' area of the 'Metropolitan Borough of Trafford', in Greater Manchester, England.
It's Johnny Marr who has an apartment in 'Fulham' in London!
I don't know where Morrissey is living these days?
Also Andy Rourke is straight not gay! Andy Rourke is into women in a big way and he has a girlfriend called Francesca 'Fran' Mor.
Johnny Marr is married to Angie Marr. Mike Joyce is married to Tina Riley-Joyce.

I doubt it because Andy Rourke lives in an apartment in New York City, USA.
Mike Joyce lives in a house in a village called 'Bowdon' in the 'Altrincham' area of the 'Metropolitan Borough of Trafford', in Greater Manchester, England.
It's Johnny Marr who has an apartment in 'Fulham' in London!
I don't know where Morrissey is living these days?
Also Andy Rourke is straight not gay! Andy Rourke is into women in a big way and he has a girlfriend called Francesca 'Fran' Mor.
Johnny Marr is married to Angie Marr. Mike Joyce is married to Tina Riley-Joyce.
Mike Joyce has a radio show in east villiage! Does he go on a plane every thursday from Manchester to NY?

Back
Top Bottom