When did Morrissey and Jake break up?

Lads ye are all mental. And so am I and this is why I like you. I was only wondering if anyone knew anything about the Moz Jake era. I felt that Autobiography didn't really tell us much especially the timing. Thanks for all the replies though.

The picture of Moz's arse with Your Arsenal, when it was online, hit me and made me feel a sort of sad happy empathy for our Moz that he had let someone into his life (not to mention other areas)

his Book plays it off as a comedy relationship, all rugged Jake and Moz self deprecation.

I wonder what Jake saw in him (please don't be creepy Moz from afar fans and say "the same as us" - you don't know Morrissey on a personal level)

How vulnerable and open Morrissey was to have his bum photographed and maybe more by Jake

Why did they split specifically? Not when why why why. Morrissey is vague about it

funny the captcha to post this is "bitter fruit"

Lads ye are all mental. And so am I and this is why I like you. I was only wondering if anyone knew anything about the Moz Jake era. I felt that Autobiography didn't really tell us much especially the timing. Thanks for all the replies though.
He didn't tell us anything because he can't remember.

The picture of Moz's arse with Your Arsenal, when it was online, hit me and made me feel a sort of sad happy empathy for our Moz that he had let someone into his life (not to mention other areas)

his Book plays it off as a comedy relationship, all rugged Jake and Moz self deprecation.

I wonder what Jake saw in him (please don't be creepy Moz from afar fans and say "the same as us" - you don't know Morrissey on a personal level)

How vulnerable and open Morrissey was to have his bum photographed and maybe more by Jake

Why did they split specifically? Not when why why why. Morrissey is vague about it

Why do people break up or divorce each other? Because they can't stand each other's guts. I imagine Morrissey got bored.

case closed.

[youtube]eJLuETLxxJU[/youtube]

Are there clues here? I don't know. It is sometimes better not to know the personal life of a writer or artist whose work you enjoy. Sometimes it adds to the understanding of the work to know something of the personal life. But the reverse of that is to use the work as a starting point and speculate.
I still enjoy Morrissey's work but I think I liked him better before I knew anything about his personal life, his lawsuits, etc. I don't care. And his "break up" with Jake? I just said I don't care and I don't know but I still have an opinion. I think that, like many men with resources, Morrissey met a hustler who knew how to make a situation profitable for a while. It is a very common story. That doesn't make it true, though, just an obvious assumption. In the end, who knows and why does it matter?

Lovely thoughts. I've nothing to add.

Lovely thoughts. I've nothing to add.

But you just did.
You could leave out " I've nothing to add ".
Or " Lovely thoughts ".
Even " I've nothing to add ", added something.
Or not?
(Just kidding)
Cheers

Find a mill and hang yourself silly old man.

You don't know anything about me, and if you did you wouldn't understand cause you are a f***ing moron and the dumbass of this message-board.
I wouldn't need to find a mill, there are much easier ways.
And if I did it would be a proper job.
I know you are a coward and the rope would break if you did.
Maybe if you would implantate a cyanide filling and bite it like Goering ?
Also a coward.

I for one, appreciated the thread, ACTON. I love to learn more backstory, even if it can't be completely validated, if validated at all. I had no idea that Sunny could possibly be about Alain's brother. I didn't know Alain had a brother.

A good topic that I actually read all the posts (skipping lightly over the obvious 'contributor' who 'contributes', but backs it up with absolutely no facts).

I could type that all my kids love me perfectly, and I am perfectly happy with my occupation, and that my hair isn't thinning.

It doesn't make it true.

Be well...

But I always asked myself why Moz should write a song about Alain's brother. Did he know him?

Maybe morrissey saw Alain struggle with and take care of his brother and the song is written from Alaina perspective. Just took there situation as inspiration

Shiver me timbers! Blimey!

I reckon Moz and Jake never broke up because they were never a "couple". Jake, jut like Damon now, was his Personal Assistant (PA). Jake is married now to a WOMAN, has children, and lives in the Midwest and probably goes to McDonalds.

Sunny was inspired by Nancy Sinatra's dog that was named Sunny and recently passed away. Talk about being off track.

Once again, Morrissey is not gay.
For once you are on the money . Jake was never moz lover, in the way the book makes out . It's lol Bullshit . Jake has always been a nasty piece of work. So is his Morrissey obsessed stripping GF - so obsessed that she was telling everyone she was in love with that ally guy ( who gets a mention here and there ) . Jake was livid .
Sunny is about Jake

Morrissey was my lover from 2013-2016. Jake was nothing. Tina was nothing. I was his true love. I have emails, letters, cards he sent me. I'll release them to the highest bidder.

Tags
jake
Back
Top Bottom