What song are you listening to right now?

Raised in Florida by her swedish parents and her dad is a golf pro and her grandfather a famous imitator in Sweden.

Another good Australian song that bayonets the "Great Australian Dream" ( or more properly the accessibility of such).

"The first thing I do when I get into town/is buy a .22 & cut the whole thing down/No amount of work's gonna buy my way to freedom..."

Last edited:

The album cover says it all. Supposedly Morrissey's favourite Frank track. Hardly dated after 60-odd years. It's perfectly set to accompany you into an alcohol-fuelled expedition into the unrecoverable past .

"Where will you run when the right time comes ? / ...Where will you hide when the lights are low ?"

Cloud nothings - internal world

Sounds like a mix of weezers blue album and pavements slanted and enchanted. Off of life without sound which is there fourth album

In the end the Takida singer divorced his Curly Sue and dealt with it by writing and singing about it in swedish with his side project "Stiftelsen" (The Foundation).

I guess though many songs will follow him and her and maybe haunt them including this one:

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom