What song are you listening to right now?

:thumbsup: that's my cup of tea

I like them a lot. I listen to a lot of different music though much of it can cross over. I'm just as much a Beatles fanatic as I am a Marilyn Manson fan as I am a nirvana fan as I love the decemberists etc. a lot industrial can be terribly cheesy but I'm a fan of the genre. Kmfdm were pretty consistently great. I like the more driving stuff as well and was super happy when Tim joined Manson for golden age. It's one of my fav albums of his and you can hear his influence all over it. It's probably his most driving uptempo album up to that point and he surprised me when he solely wrote all of the music on eat me drink me which is full of bluesy gothic rock and guitar solos

Today would have been my eighth wedding anniversary.

I miss him so much.

I reckon right now I am listening to "Welcome To My Barrio" by La Baby Love. I reckon there are rumors that she will be opening the LA shows in November. I know where Morrissey got the sound for Ganglord now. This sounds just like Ganglord. Maybe Morrissey and La Baby Love can do a duet on stage. I see a lot of chaps from the LA shows and from the Morrissey tattoo book in her vid. I like at the end how there is a close up of a Morrissey shirt throw just like lil' Sammy's Hammeringsmith hotel lobby concert vid. Top mental!!

just in the process of discovering the german space rock genre, better be careful when calling it "krautrock", sweetie, as it has a bit of that wartime profiteer arrogance clinging to it which some people might find offensive, but hell, those guys were and still are the most modest and creative, and friendliest musicians around, and they didn't even mind david bowie and brian eno getting inspired and "borrowing" from their ideas while staying in berlin.
here is an interesting docu approaching krautrock through its long line of successors which shows that its magic is still alive today

starts off a bit strange but smoothens out later on

Bring on the Krautrock. I don't find it offensive, maybe because my German is very limited. I listen to it mostly for the melody, the lyrics are secondary. I will definitely watch the doc. Thanks.

Blood brothers play set fire to the face on fire on the Henry Rollins show. Really sick performance to. Insanely loud fast and on point

Cloud nothings - modern act

Better than anything off of there last album and kinda surprised me with how smooth it sounded. Slightly uptempo and super relaxed. Energetic and breezy

cool shit, man. salubrious tunes. i believed i felt still sick this morning, but no, actually i'm healthy. lets get some shit done...

Don't be so braggadocios with your words. You must think Morrissey is totes awesome or something. Maybe trump is since he uses the smartz words. Anyway, if you didnt have a headache before listening you might now. Cheers and cheerio

Tags
bon jovi emorama fatguyinalittlecoat rulz gr8 tags i have good taste i have terrible taste nugz luvs dmb nugz luvs phish post-count increaser r kellz lyk wut robby=follower she who has good taste this thread is toxic who nose yannisbad ydw an ipod
Back
Top Bottom