What Morrissey fans do you hate

• Thread starter Johnnyhatesjazz
  • Start date
Doesn't he just get inside through Jesse? My understanding from what I have seen on social media is that he was on Jesse Tobias's guestlist.

I was surprised to see him pop up on the photos and in the videos of US concerts, because I knew this guy from Manchester. I am the person who mentioned that an American told me at the Stars & Garter that there is a competition amongst US fans as to who is the greatest fan, that when serveral concerts happen at one city, they go out the entrance and start to line up at the entrance immediatly afterwards for the next concerts. This was totally mental behaviour in my books, why would anybody do anything like this? Because somebody like Morrissey sings "You haven't earned it yet" or what? And if somebody tells them to jump off a bridge, they do? Don't they have any self respect? I left the Stars & Garter to go back to my hotel to later attend the Morrissey concert in Manchester that day. On my way I stopped at a shop at Piccadilly train station. There I met a guy who had also been at the STars & Garter and whom I knew to be a British Morrissey fans. I told him about what the American had said and he said something along the line that such people cannot be taken seriously and that they are mental. So you can imagine my surprise when I suddenly see this buy pop up at all those concerts in the USA. Especially after what he had said at that shop at the train station. So fast forward and I go to the venue of the Cologne concert to see who on earth the people are who are still going to the concerts. I didn't buy a ticket myself, because I had no intentions to go at all, I was just curious about the people and tried to find an answer by speaking to a few of them as I was in the city that day anyway. Suddenly I see that Curtis Butler at the side entrance and I go up to him and say that hey, he is the guy whom I spoke to at the train station in Manchester, isn't he? He is very nervous to a degree that his hands are shaking while he is using his smartphone. I was obviously disturbing him by doing something very important. It had the air of him with his pink trolley being late and fearful that he won't get inside on time, because the concert won't be able to go head without him. He snapped at me that he is from Manchester and doesn't need to use the train station. Well, I wasn't at the train station to particularly use it as a train station and to catch a train either, I was there to use the shop at the train station on my way to the hotel. But I didn't argue with him, I just turned around him saying "arrogant monkey" and the fact that some people call certain English island monkeys suddenly made perfect sense. I can imagine that it may have been very embarrassing to have me stand in front of him suddenly after I had actually tipped him off at how the Americans about achieving what he had in the meantime. So now he has made it to the backstage area and having experienced his full arseholeness in Cologne, it adds another nail in the already fully nailed Morrissey coffin. As I returned to that place, I found two French stand there who were selling off their tickets because they were in shock of how Morrissey had treated them at Frankfurt. When the opportunity later came up to go inside, I was curious how the high expectations of those whom I had spoken to were met. I didn't have any, which is why I didn't want to go inside for the concert. And I told the person whom I bought the ticket off that I had been to enough Morrissey concerts and was really not willing to pay any more. So I go inside and was already bored during the preconcert videos, but the excitement of the others in the audience was touchable, there was electricity in the air. Then Morrissey comes on stage and.... is as arrogant as Curtis. And that term island monkey popped up in my head once again and I thought to myself, that Curtis and Morrissey, a perfect match, both equal arseholes.

you cant be considered a real moz fan if your optical nerves can ascertain emtpy seats while in the moz concert venue.
most annoying moz fans are the ones that fly around to all his shows, agree with all he pony he carries on about, and then claim to be straight macho he men.

#1 in my list is that annoying Intl' Playboy or Girl account.
Whoever they are lives and breathes Morrissey and seems completely joyless, almost clinical, about it.
I actually respect the passionate and gushy fans more than this entitled braggart who thinks it's their Gd-given right go to every single show everywhere.

What about that devious German creep 'Stephan Mute Witness', who preys and takes advantage of vulernable women for his own sexual pleasure?

#1 in my list is that annoying Intl' Playboy or Girl account.
Whoever they are lives and breathes Morrissey and seems completely joyless, almost clinical, about it.
I actually respect the passionate and gushy fans more than this entitled braggart who thinks it's their Gd-given right go to every single show everywhere.

Who the f*** even is this person?

Michael is extremely annoying. Him and Maguire together is like watching the scariest horror film ever.

What about that devious German creep 'Stephan Mute Witness', who preys and takes advantage of vulernable women for his own sexual pleasure?

That's news to me. Saw him a few times but never talked to him. However, he seemed alright on social media. Don't they all though.

We lurk on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And we go to shows and talk to other fans. It's not hard to find all these aforementioned people at all. The hardcore (obsessed) Morrissey fanbase is really small and cliquish.

We lurk on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And we go to shows and talk to other fans. It's not hard to find all these aforementioned people at all. The hardcore (obsessed) Morrissey fanbase is really small and cliquish.

That IS a relieve. :)

The other rumor, that he got his guest list status by gifting Moz an expensive shirt, sounds slightly more plausible IMHO.

:lbf: That's even worse than hiding behind chocolate coated raisins in Waitrose, waiting for Morrissey's mum to go grocery shopping...

Heard something similar about Julia. Interesting.

Never spent more than a few stamps on the old bugger meself. :thumb: Buying a millionaire expensive stuff, can't get much more absurd than that!:laughing:

:lbf: That's even worse than hiding behind chocolate coated raisins in Waitrose, waiting for Morrissey's mum to go grocery shopping...

Heard something similar about Julia. Interesting.

Never spent more than a few stamps on the old bugger meself. :thumb: Buying a millionaire expensive stuff, can't get much more absurd than that!:laughing:

But it's the gesture that counts! ;)
Just kidding, you're right off course. :brows:

From what I have seen/heard, and having spoken to numerous people, I think it's most likely a combination of things. Stalk/charm the mother to get on Moz's radar, follow up with the gift of a couple of £££ shirts, (whilst owing hundreds of pounds to other regulars, and refusing to pay them back), then spin a sob story about how you might kill yourself if you can't do all the shows. The power of threatened suicide is a regular ploy in the C.B. playbook, and has been used on several occasions amongst the other regulars as leverage (particularly older women, who get all 'mumsy' around him, and will give him cash/hotels etc if he goes into meltdown mode, and let him get away without paying back, as he has 'issues'). Don't forget that he used to be very friendly with the late M.D. (they used to go around together on tour, and were rumoured to be an item at one point, though I suspect he was just using her for cash), and I'm sure it was not lost on him how she posthumously got Morrissey's attention - he knows exactly what he was doing.

If he was a genuine emotional wreck, I wouldn't care so much, it appears to me to be all a cynical ploy for an entitled boy to get whatever he wants, and sod anyone else around him. He genuinely doesn't care who he hurts, as long as he gets what he wants - and when he does, he's an arrogant sod to the rest of the regulars anyway.

But, Morrissey likes him, and he gets to do all the shows, so - mission achieved. Well played, sir.

Despite the horror stories about Curtis, I've only spoke to him briefly a couple of times and he's a rather pleasant chap.

But, I would like to know how he funds all these far off places, as its not work, that's for sure.

Despite the horror stories about Curtis, I've only spoke to him briefly a couple of times and he's a rather pleasant chap.

But, I would like to know how he funds all these far off places, as its not work, that's for sure.

I'd say his parents pay for most of it, but of course he wouldn't admit that. Has anyone ever asked him how he can afford all the travelling? He'd probably make up a story about how he's worked his arse off and saved all his money for Morrissey tours. Just like Alyssa, or should we call her Mistress Paige / Dollhaus Bettie? Lies, lies, lies. See, I don't have a problem with people following him around the world. I don't quite get it, but it's their life to wreck. But they should at least be honest to other fans when they genuinely just wonder how they can afford it cause maybe they'd like to go to many gigs too but can't cause they've got a full time job and still struggle to pay the rent/food/etc.

Paddy Maguire calls himself the modern morrissey...
Dicky Felton - suck up
Charlie Hill - relatively, a typical stuck up indie kid with a quiff

So many fans try to hard to be like Moz and its pathetic.

I'd say his parents pay for most of it, but of course he wouldn't admit that. Has anyone ever asked him how he can afford all the travelling? He'd probably make up a story about how he's worked his arse off and saved all his money for Morrissey tours. Just like Alyssa, or should we call her Mistress Paige / Dollhaus Bettie? Lies, lies, lies. See, I don't have a problem with people following him around the world. I don't quite get it, but it's their life to wreck. But they should at least be honest to other fans when they genuinely just wonder how they can afford it cause maybe they'd like to go to many gigs too but can't cause they've got a full time job and still struggle to pay the rent/food/etc.
Who the hell are these people? Am I suppose to know them? Famous fans of some sort? WTF

Look around, most of them post here using different names.. The bots FFS:KS, QQQ, the british passport, marred, etc etc, the vegan nut ...

Back
Top Bottom