what made you frown today?

No need to worry:

So if they don't exist Putin can trade them very easily with Trump and get rid of the sanctions.
And who is going to ask any critical questions about Crimea, Georgia, Ukraine, and the flight MH17 that was rocketed down from the sky by a Buk rocket from east Ukraine ground under the eyes of this world? Or do we have to believe it was done by Ukraine? As to provoke counter power against Putin?
So many innocent people killed and it's going on and on.
Power corrupts and total power corrupts totally.

C2u5uFJXEAA3JmS.jpg

So if they don't exist Putin can trade them very easily with Trump and get rid of the sanctions.
And who is going to ask any critical questions about Crimea, Georgia, Ukraine, and the flight MH17 that was rocketed down from the sky by a Buk rocket from east Ukraine ground under the eyes of this world? Or do we have to believe it was done by Ukraine? As to provoke counter power against Putin?
So many innocent people killed and it's going on and on.
Power corrupts and total power corrupts totally.

Quando, you forgot to mention Germanwings flight crash. Someone shot down a plane and it seems they did not investigate it properly. Why?

Quando, you forgot to mention Germanwings flight crash. Someone shot down a plane and it seems they did not investigate it properly. Why?

Maybe because the Germanwings plane wasn't shot down but the suicidal co-pilot deliberately crashed it into the Alps - the slow and steady descent and the voice recorder with the pilot banging on the door, screaming "open the door, open the goddamn door!" being proof enough.

Just a thought.

Maybe because the Germanwings plane wasn't shot down but the suicidal co-pilot deliberately crashed it into the Alps - the slow and steady descent and the voice recorder with the pilot banging on the door, screaming "open the door, open the goddamn door!" being proof enough.

Just a thought.

Think twice. Free will suicide is not as common as some people want to make us to believe. Nobody investigated properly the passenger's list.

Not everything in life is a conspiracy.

True.
But they do exist though. I am not able to ever understand why people should be labelled and divided into groups other than by the motto of powerful forces: Divide and Rule.
All people on this planet are here due to the greatest force of all, Nature.
How can anything, anyone be condemned by other people, whether they are black, white, yellow, men, women, or anything in between, gay, lesbian, bisexual, young, old, as nature has created them?

Allways has to do with power, money, corruption, propaganda, and vulnerable people being mislead and taken advantage of. They don't have the counter power to fight or at least not enough.
Just because they are different from the average, there has to be a natural reason.
As long as this scientifical fact isn't seen as such and being hidden more or less and as long as power structures like governments, political parties and religions can divide and rule, nothing is gonna change.

I am more interested in people on a individual level.
That is what fascinates me.

Not so good, since conspirationalist was the only label you missed to tag me with... until now. I hope you can free yourself from the need to put people in boxes. What is really sad is you didn't make those boxes, they were invented by people smarter than you, like Quando said, to rule the fools.

True.
But they do exist though. I am not able to ever understand why people should be labelled and divided into groups other than by the motto of powerful forces: Divide and Rule.
All people on this planet are here due to the greatest force of all, Nature.
How can anything, anyone be condemned by other people, whether they are black, white, yellow, men, women, or anything in between, gay, lesbian, bisexual, young, old, as nature has created them?

Allways has to do with power, money, corruption, propaganda, and vulnerable people being mislead and taken advantage of. They don't have the counter power to fight or at least not enough.
Just because they are different from the average, there has to be a natural reason.
As long as this scientifical fact isn't seen as such and being hidden more or less and as long as power structures like governments, political parties and religions can divide and rule, nothing is gonna change.

I am more interested in people on a individual level.
That is what fascinates me.

I have no idea what you are on about, but you get a "like" from me anyway.

Not so good, since conspirationalist was the only label you missed to tag me with... until now. I hope you can free yourself from the need to put people in boxes. What is really sad is you didn't make those boxes, they were invented by people smarter than you, like Quando said, to rule the fools.

Thank you for your concern. I'm sure I'll be fine. :thumb:

I have no idea what you are on about, but you get a "like" from me anyway.

Dear "12" on the slack, I just know you are a person with a heart. Don't ask me why, I just know.
I tried to point to a big conspiracy regarding people divided by class, race, etcetera, etcetera.
Many times it is a conspiracy without words, so it can't be proven.
Just like the Maffia. Omerta it is called.

That conspiracy for me is due to the very old adagium by big powers, dictators, religions and so on: Divide and Rule. A thought, an advise, to mighty powers, already written down by Machiavelli in his book Il Principe. That is from the Renaissance period. Say, very roughly 1500 til 1600. We now live in 2017 but I guarantee you, this will stay business as usual for a very long time.
Every ruler, politician, king, dictator and businessman seems to have the book under his pillow since than.

I feel bad my friends, you and countthree, had such a row with eachother and calling eachother names cause I like you both and I am a sucker for peace and harmony, that is my weakness, especially when I get the feeling you both want the same. But maybe now the air is cleaned cause you both agreed on "something". :p
Cheers, " 12" inch on the slack! :thumb:

Dear "12" on the slack, I just know you are a person with a heart. Don't ask me why, I just know.
I tried to point to a big conspiracy regarding people divided by class, race, etcetera, etcetera.
Many times it is a conspiracy without words, so it can't be proven.
Just like the Maffia. Omerta it is called.

That conspiracy for me is due to the very old adagium by big powers, dictators, religions and so on: Divide and Rule. A thought, an advise, to mighty powers, already written down by Machiavelli in his book Il Principe. That is from the Renaissance period. Say, very roughly 1500 til 1600. We now live in 2017 but I guarantee you, this will stay business as usual for a very long time.
Every ruler, politician, king, dictator and businessman seems to have the book under his pillow since than.

I feel bad my friends, you and countthree, had such a row with eachother and calling eachother names cause I like you both and I am a sucker for peace and harmony, that is my weakness, especially when I get the feeling you both want the same. But maybe now the air is cleaned cause you both agreed on "something". :p
Cheers, " 12" inch on the slack! :thumb:

I don't call him names, he does. I just don't care enough about him to call him something different of his silly username.

I don't call him names, he does. I just don't care enough about him to call him something different of his silly username.

It's okay. Forget about me mentioning name calling. Doesn't matter.
I like his silly username though.
The only username I dislike is anonymous.
Fortunately, it doesn't say anything about the content.
I like your username as well cause it is mysterious for me and it should stay that way!
Cheers

Of course you don't, you bastion of kindness and intelligence!

You care so little you have to make a post stating how little you care. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom