What did make you smile today?

I don’t know. My dogs are always so happy to see me and give me all this unconditional love.

With cats, I always feel that if they could talk they’d be like “what the f*** are you looking at, homo?”

I think cats would be really verbally abusive if they could.

Totally agree. There is a reason why dogs are man's best friend. They love you unconditionally. Cats are manipulative and narcissistic. They come to you when THEY want something.

cats are proud animals. they would never show their unconditional love the way a dog does. that's what i like about them. they purr instead.
That explains. I like humble personality, therefore, dogs.

i like how people cite 'unconditional love' as the thing they love most about dogs. it's ironic how unconditional love becomes a condition for loving a thing. as though dogs are just unconditional love dispensers. do these people ever stop to think that maybe they dont deserve that kind of love? i think cats have the right attitude.

this can only be watched in the us, it seems, like so many other vids posted here

That's to bad because it hilarious.mthats from nymagazine so I'll try and see if one from YouTube can be shown where you are. I don't know much about the region stuff but let's see. Here it is from YouTube. Hope that helps cause it's the best I got. Larry is hilarious but I also really think the Steve Harvey impersonation is right on

i like how people cite 'unconditional love' as the thing they love most about dogs. it's ironic how unconditional love becomes a condition for loving a thing. as though dogs are just unconditional love dispensers. do these people ever stop to think that maybe they dont deserve that kind of love? i think cats have the right attitude.

Yes, they do.
I like dogs too but a dog seems to be more dependent on you for love and affection.
Cats need love and affection too but are more independent. I like that.

I remember my old cat from 20 years ago, or more.
We went for a holiday, returned after 2 weeks, the neighbors took care of him in the meantime.
When I opened the door I heard him coming down the stairs very fast.

Than he looked at me and returned, the way he looked over his shoulder and giving me the eye, was priceless.
He walked away and stated by the way he looked and moved he has been never insulted that much in his whole life. :)
How the hell did we dare to leave him alone for 2 weeks. doh:
It took some hours before he forgave us.
Oh, how I loved that cat.
When he was very old, 21 years, and sick and had pain we had to let him sleep.
He died in my arms and I cried for an hour.

Totally agree. There is a reason why dogs are man's best friend. They love you unconditionally. Cats are manipulative and narcissistic. They come to you when THEY want something.

Yes. But I would give it to them and feel good. :p

Yes, they do.
I like dogs too but a dog seems to be more dependent on you for love and affection.
Cats need love and affection too but are more independent. I like that.

I remember my old cat from 20 years ago, or more.
We went for a holiday, returned after 2 weeks, the neighbors took care of him in the meantime.
When I opened the door I heard him coming down the stairs very fast.

Than he looked at me and returned, the way he looked over his shoulder and giving me the eye, was priceless.
He walked away and stated by the way he looked and moved he has been never insulted that much in his whole life. :)
How the hell did we dare to leave him alone for 2 weeks. doh:
It took some hours before he forgave us.
Oh, how I loved that cat.
When he was very old, 21 years, and sick and had pain we had to let him sleep.
He died in my arms and I cried for an hour.
aw that's so funny. cat's are awesome. what kind of a cat? 21 years? wow, do cats normally live that long? it's surprising how upsetting it can be when they die. my sister had two cats that died within one day of each other. two big fluffy grey tabbies, who were kind of jerks, but were also the best little cuddlers. the first one to go had cancer and had to be put down. it was so sad, because his face became really swollen. and what i kept remembering is when i knew him as a bratty kitten who would shred the curtains whilst looking over his shoulder at my sister like "yeah, you dont like that? what you gonna do about it?" remembering him when he was a kitten made me think of me when i was young and so i think it was the sadness of nostalgia that got me. then the very next day after he was put down the other cat died as well--this one quite unexpectedly. i forget what was wrong with him but he had some heart condition or something that cats sometimes get and that can go completely undetected. he was, up until that day, completely fine, or so it seemed. so then i was sad about that because all the time i was giving the first cat, who i knew was sick, attention whilst shunning the other one, who was always the more affectionate one, thinking he'd be around forever. anyway, it was a very sad time. now i go over to my sisters and there are no kitties to cuddle with, just an obnoxious dog :(
although, i should say that the two dogs ive had in my life (a border collie and a yellow lab) were really special and better companions than any other pet i've had, but a lot of dogs out there are complete duds, and i think in general cats > dogs (unless it's a siamese or a punched in face persian in which case they can kindly take off)

no chance, but thank you anyway. i see that this is a saturday night live show. i'm not exaggerating when i say that snl saved my life when i was in my late teens. i watched some heavily edited shows on mtv back then, together with my bro, and we had a great time reenacting the "church lady" and the "egg heads" dan ackroyd and john belushi among so many other hilarious skits. gave me sth to laugh about and look forward to in these horrible early 90s

Ackroyd is a fav of mine even in stuff like gross point blank

aw that's so funny. cat's are awesome. what kind of a cat? 21 years? wow, do cats normally live that long? it's surprising how upsetting it can be when they die. my sister had two cats that died within one day of each other. two big fluffy grey tabbies, who were kind of jerks, but were also the best little cuddlers. the first one to go had cancer and had to be put down. it was so sad, because his face became really swollen. and what i kept remembering is when i knew him as a bratty kitten who would shred the curtains whilst looking over his shoulder at my sister like "yeah, you dont like that? what you gonna do about it?" remembering him when he was a kitten made me think of me when i was young and so i think it was the sadness of nostalgia that got me. then the very next day after he was put down the other cat died as well--this one quite unexpectedly. i forget what was wrong with him but he had some heart condition or something that cats sometimes get and that can go completely undetected. he was, up until that day, completely fine, or so it seemed. so then i was sad about that because all the time i was giving the first cat, who i knew was sick, attention whilst shunning the other one, who was always the more affectionate one, thinking he'd be around forever. anyway, it was a very sad time. now i go over to my sisters and there are no kitties to cuddle with, just an obnoxious dog :(
although, i should say that the two dogs ive had in my life (a border collie and a yellow lab) were really special and better companions than any other pet i've had, but a lot of dogs out there are complete duds, and i think in general cats > dogs (unless it's a siamese or a punched in face persian in which case they can kindly take off)

I think it was a mix of a tabby and some other undefined race. In any case grey and striped but a bit more darker in colour. I found him as a kitten underneath a parked car.
I heard this very highpitched noise coming from underneath the car. I could reach with my hand very easily and pick him up. He was almost starved to death and weakened so much he could not resist.
He was exhausted and very hungry. I took him home and just gave him some milk. He drank it all and just fell asleep. When he woke up he started to research my whole flat very carefully, inch by inch. And after an hour or so turned up and he said miauw. I interpreted that as I am hungry so gave him some more milk. Not to much, cause he was still very weakened and I was afraid if I would give him too much milk he would get sick. But he didn't and next day I gave him some boiled white fish.
God how he loved that! He ate it all and hours later he would still look for any tiny bit that was still there and make that funny noise that cats do when they enjoy their food.

When he got stronger I found out he could be really wild and aggressive and defensive. It was out of fear cause of his life as a kitten on the streets. I once had to get him from underneath the bed at the neighbors.
I could stand there whole night calling him but he would not come.
So I had to grab him by hand. He bit me furiously and cut my breast skin open with his claws.
It was a bloody mess. But his behaviour changed gradually.

Sometimes when I was ill and lying in my bed he jumped on me, and lying on my breast he put his face into mine and started making these very loud purring sounds. So cute.
And than there was his guarding position at the refrigerator. Always at the same time when he knew he was getting his dinner. Ha, so funny.

That's to bad because it hilarious.mthats from nymagazine so I'll try and see if one from YouTube can be shown where you are. I don't know much about the region stuff but let's see. Here it is from YouTube. Hope that helps cause it's the best I got. Larry is hilarious but I also really think the Steve Harvey impersonation is right on

snl should have been pulled a long time ago, but this, however, is great. my favourite is vladimir putin :lbf:

I think it was a mix of a tabby and some other undefined race. In any case grey and striped but a bit more darker in colour. I found him as a kitten underneath a parked car.
I heard this very highpitched noise coming from underneath the car. I could reach with my hand very easily and pick him up. He was almost starved to death and weakened so much he could not resist.
He was exhausted and very hungry. I took him home and just gave him some milk. He drank it all and just fell asleep. When he woke up he started to research my whole flat very carefully, inch by inch. And after an hour or so turned up and he said miauw. I interpreted that as I am hungry so gave him some more milk. Not to much, cause he was still very weakened and I was afraid if I would give him too much milk he would get sick. But he didn't and next day I gave him some boiled white fish.
God how he loved that! He ate it all and hours later he would still look for any tiny bit that was still there and make that funny noise that cats do when they enjoy their food.

When he got stronger I found out he could be really wild and aggressive and defensive. It was out of fear cause of his life as a kitten on the streets. I once had to get him from underneath the bed at the neighbors.
I could stand there whole night calling him but he would not come.
So I had to grab him by hand. He bit me furiously and cut my breast skin open with his claws.
It was a bloody mess. But his behaviour changed gradually.

Sometimes when I was ill and lying in my bed he jumped on me, and lying on my breast he put his face into mine and started making these very loud purring sounds. So cute.
And than there was his guarding position at the refrigerator. Always at the same time when he knew he was getting his dinner. Ha, so funny.
"And after an hour or so turned up and he said miauw" lol! aww that is such a sweet story! you seem like a very nice person. i bet little kitty thought he was in heaven when your brought him to you house. what was his name?

"And after an hour or so turned up and he said miauw" lol! aww that is such a sweet story! you seem like a very nice person. i bet little kitty thought he was in heaven when your brought him to you house. what was his name?

It was a Dutch name, we called him Theun. The Scandinavian equivalent of Thön, I believe.
Some kind of God in Scandinavian mythology. :)
We took care of him as good as we could and I guess he was in some kind of heaven.
He has had a very good life and it gives me a good feeling. :thumb:

was this the one that stayed with you for so many years? my two are problem cats too, got them from the shelter, where i learned only very little about their past, but mustve been rough. one had grown up in a hoard and clutter household with 9 other cats on 50 square metres. four of his family had been euthanized at the shelter because of mite infestation, neck stiffness and other illnesses, poor ones. he used to pee on sofas, carpets and the bed, and i was on the verge of bringing him back to the shelter, but of course, i couldnt as i had already grown very fond of him, despite his obstreperous behaviour. i later learned that he had suffered from feline odontoclastic resorptive lesion, a very painful tooth disease which mustve driven him crazy with pain. now, two dental operations and a couple of years later, he has developed into a black angel with shiny fur and the most penetrating yellow eyes. he can make a standing jump 1,5 meters into the air, which is quite impressive. when i sit down for a cozy cup of tea, he visits me and curls up in my lap, purring. oh my, i could go on for volumes...

Yes, I know what you mean lanterns. And I always like cat stories. Most catlovers have incredible stories about their cats and I love to read them. So good of you to take care of the cats from the shelter.
I saw a photo of your black panther. Love him! :love:

Good god I'm laughing so hard at the moment. The rnc accidentally, I'm assuming, posted all its post debate spin hours before the debate started. it claims to have been vigorously fact checking throughout the debate and declares pence the clear winner and that Kaine can't defend hiallarys record of failure. Tried to take some down but of course everyone save it. Now I wonder if they'll still post the exact same statements after the debate actually happens
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...-of-debate-before-its-even-started/ar-BBwZPFN

Mansions new album will be out few 14 2017 and will be titled sayten as its his tenth album. Hope somewhere there will be an ad in a window that reads happy Valentine's Day, sayten loves

i have a friend, well an acquaintance actually, but that doesnt matter. what does matter is that her brother, knowing that she's a huge chuck palahniuk fan, went to a chuck palahniuk book signing some time ago in... LA, i think it was.... anyway, he got a book signed and gave it to her (which on it's own was a very thoughtful thing to do because my sister would never go to a morrissey book signing to get a book signed for me--no one takes my interests and infatuations that seriously *sob*). but then, only just yesterday another package came in the mail for her--from chuck himself! apparently chuck used to send out care packages to random fans, but it seemed he had stopped doing it a long time ago. well, my friends brother had, i guess, convinced chuck to send one to her. so yesterday what she got in the mail was a personalized letter from chuck as well as, oh my god, so much stuff! just little things like chocolates and a book mark and toys for her cat, but there was a ton of it! and it was all nicely packaged, and just seemed so incredibly thoughtful. the idea of this big successful writer going out and, like, buying all these little gifts and trinkets and putting them together in a package to send to one of his fans is just... heartwarming, and a little endearing (i wonder if he has fun doing it?). anyway, made me smile. i like people who do things like that.

Loverly storey ! :) made me smile 2 !

i have a friend, well an acquaintance actually, but that doesnt matter. what does matter is that her brother, knowing that she's a huge chuck palahniuk fan, went to a chuck palahniuk book signing some time ago in... LA, i think it was.... anyway, he got a book signed and gave it to her (which on it's own was a very thoughtful thing to do because my sister would never go to a morrissey book signing to get a book signed for me--no one takes my interests and infatuations that seriously *sob*). but then, only just yesterday another package came in the mail for her--from chuck himself! apparently chuck used to send out care packages to random fans, but it seemed he had stopped doing it a long time ago. well, my friends brother had, i guess, convinced chuck to send one to her. so yesterday what she got in the mail was a personalized letter from chuck as well as, oh my god, so much stuff! just little things like chocolates and a book mark and toys for her cat, but there was a ton of it! and it was all nicely packaged, and just seemed so incredibly thoughtful. the idea of this big successful writer going out and, like, buying all these little gifts and trinkets and putting them together in a package to send to one of his fans is just... heartwarming, and a little endearing (i wonder if he has fun doing it?). anyway, made me smile. i like people who do things like that.

I pray for you that Morrissey's marketing department is reading this and sends you a nice package with a handwritten letter by Moz, a nice photo of him in a velvet blue blazer, some nibbles for the crazy wabbit and lots of other stuff.
He has new management and who knows! :pray:

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom