What did make you smile today?

I'm happy. After 15 months of hard work, a lot of colleague's talks, setbacks, threats, attempts of boycotts, etc., yesterday we subscribed the creation of a new professional association. Someone asked me why do I need to do this kind of things. I can't avoid it. Trouble loves me :)

I'm happy. After 15 months of hard work, a lot of colleague's talks, setbacks, threats, attempts of boycotts, etc., yesterday we subscribed the creation of a new professional association. Someone asked me why do I need to do this kind of things. I can't avoid it. Trouble loves me :)
what's it all mean?

Nothing at all, except for me. On the other hand, some things that mean a lot to other people mean nothing to me and I don't move a finger for them. Maybe that's why I'm here. Why do you come here?
oh dont ask me that! now i feel under pressure to explain something that even i dont know. well let's see, if i wasnt here, i would probably find another site at which to post (and inevitably, piss people off), because not only do i find it amusing, but i get a curious joy out of dicking around. im also online a lot anyway writing emails or just engaging in general late night surfing and so clicking on this site is just a reflex at this point, or a way of procrastinating.
why this site in particular then? well because this is the only place on the internet i have thus far known my babycakes to be found. it would be great if morrissey could be found at some other forum, like a 19th century swedish table settings or 20th century german expressionism forum or something wholly more interesting than and less hateful and creche-y as a morrissey forum but, alas, none of us can choose where we will love.
i really must get my shit together and push on though, as i never meant to stay here this long, and things of much higher import, like my yet to be written masterpiece, have been calling out to me as of late.
im glad things are going well for you! (which is what i took from your post. hopefully that is correct!)

oh dont ask me that! now i feel under pressure to explain something that even i dont know. well let's see, if i wasnt here, i would probably find another site at which to post (and inevitably, piss people off), because not only do i find it amusing, but i get a curious joy out of dicking around. im also online a lot anyway writing emails or just engaging in general late night surfing and so clicking on this site is just a reflex at this point, or a way of procrastinating.
why this site in particular then? well because this is the only place on the internet i have thus far known my babycakes to be found. it would be great if morrissey could be found at some other forum, like a 19th century swedish table settings or 20th century german expressionism forum or something wholly more interesting than and less hateful and creche-y as a morrissey forum but, alas, none of us can choose where we will love.
i really must get my shit together and push on though, as i never meant to stay here this long, and things of much higher import, like my yet to be written masterpiece, have been calling out to me as of late.
im glad things are going well for you! (which is what i took from your post. hopefully that is correct!)

Yes, maybe it's time to leave. Some things don't compensate others. I hope you manage to write your masterpiece soon.

You are a man. That's how I read your posts. That's how I see you.

yeah? you wanna catch a beer after the game and ogle women with big tits with me or something? that's what you men do, isnt it? i would ask if you want to compare dick sizes but you might shout "that's sexual harassment and i dont have to take it!" at me in a prissy voice.

in reality, i am not a man, though possibly i am more man than you. let's face it: we both know that neither of us is a legitimate man.

i am a little proud that i went from someone characterized as having "handbag fights" when i first started to sounding like a man now. that's quite an evolution wouldnt you say? proof that not everyone around here is one dimensional.

Yes, maybe it's time to leave. Some things don't compensate others. I hope you manage to write your masterpiece soon.
thank you darling! oh countthree it was always time to leave. this forum is no place for classy broads of superior intelligence. are you thinking of leaving? i hope not because ill miss you!

yeah? you wanna catch a beer after the game and ogle women with big tits with me or something? that's what you men do, isnt it? i would ask if you want to compare dick sizes but you might shout "that's sexual harassment and i dont have to take it!" at me in a prissy voice.

in reality, i am not a man, though possibly i am more man than you. let's face it: we both know that neither of us is a legitimate man.

i am a little proud that i went from someone characterized as having "handbag fights" when i first started to sounding like a man now. that's quite an evolution wouldnt you say? proof that not everyone around here is one dimensional.

I'm something much bigger and better than.... A man

thank you darling! oh countthree it was always time to leave. this forum is no place for classy broads of superior intelligence. are you thinking of leaving? i hope not because ill miss you!

You know I couldn't last. This was too long. I'm between philosophy and knitting forums now.

Morrissey will remain in my soul. Forever and ever <3

Let's imagine... if Rifke were a man... he would be:
- a super cute english musician who knows a lot about gay literature :books: and plays in a trendy band :guitar:
OR
- a strong and tall native american descent who lives in the middle of a north american desert :fire: surrounded by wolfhounds :leopard:
OR

Let's imagine... if Rifke were a man... he would be:
- a super cute english musician who knows a lot about gay literature :books: and plays in a trendy band :guitar:
OR
- a strong and tall native american descent who lives in the middle of a north american desert :fire: surrounded by wolfhounds :leopard:
OR
oh you are too kind! im so glad you didnt say construction worker! however i always thought i'd want to be one of those guys with long greasy dark hair who sit in cafes drinking black coffee and brooding! :p

You know I couldn't last. This was too long. I'm between philosophy and knitting forums now.

Morrissey will remain in my soul. Forever and ever <3
aw :( well i agree you're too good for this place, and probably will get more out of those other two forums. sad, though! hope you'll pop in every now and again.

oh you are too kind! im so glad you didnt say construction worker! however i always thought i'd want to be one of those guys with long greasy dark hair who sit in cafes drinking black coffee and brooding! :p
or like this guy!

when i was little this is always who i wanted to be (jeff goldblum from faerie tale theatres "the three little pigs" which i was obsessed with, mainly because of the wolf). sadly, i had to be not only a man, but also a wolf to achieve that goal, so it didnt work out :( basically i wanted to be a pimp. i still think he's so cool.

Good choice :thumb:

aw :( well i agree you're too good for this place, and probably will get more out of those other two forums. sad, though! hope you'll pop in every now and again.

On the contrary, this site is too much for this stupid third world girl. I fail to understand most part of the ideas. Maybe it's just lack of protein, you know. Anyway, it's a great website except for some haters.

Tags
attention seeking ep bestest. bloody nuisance dmb ginger balls happiness is for the weak happyhappyjoyjoy i love ep i'm so happy!!11!!!1! ignore button love :) schadenfreude
Back
Top Bottom